Tell Him the Truth

Jasmine wakes out voiceless as Joe stared down at her. Joe, "Good morming beautiful."
Jasmine with a raspy low voice, "Good morning." Jasmine gets up feeling horrible about what she allowed Joe to do her last night. Jasmine heads into bathroom brushing her teeth and showering. When she got out the shower she just stared at herself in the mirror.
Joe comes up behind her kissing her neck, "What's the matter baby girl? Don't feel bad. You needed that last night and so did I. And now that we started---
Jasmine tried to say no but her voice wouldn't allow her. Instead he sits her on top of the bathroom and sink, entering her making her hang onto dear life as he said sweet aggressive things into her ear also sucking and licking places. Joe, "So tight. Shit!!! You feel so good!!!" He flips her to the side going in again and she gets even tighter around him, "Tell me you want more! Say it!" Jasmine lets out raspy voice answers and he demands, strokes, squeezes and slaps her ass. Jasmine spent over an hour digging her nails onto Joe's flesh drawing blood, eyes rolling back, toes curling, knees weakening and legs shaking. She climaxed more than she ever did before and was so over the moon with pleasure from the younger Joe. She woke up to pizza, Pepsi and a Sunday Night Football game.

Text
Dwayne, "I'm sorry. When are you coming home? I miss you so much."
Joe looks over at Jasmine's phone as she sat in between his legs, and rolls his eyes at the text. Joe, "How about we go shopping tomorrow and go to this off season hockey game."
Jasmine, "You wanna take me out? I don't know."
Joe, "Yeah I wanna show off the beautiful woman that I desire."
Jasmine, "Dwayne, he--- I think I should go home. I stayed away from home too long."
Joe, "Move in with me. We can leave this hotel and you can come live with me. Maybe you're just too much woman for him to handle."
Jasmine, "Dwayne's all man. He's just been in a tough place and he's still an amazing person."
Joe, "Then why you here with me? You the one that invited me to this hotel?!"
Joe's veins her now protruding and Jasmine was frightened but he calms down and pulls her into his chest lifting her chin.
Joe, "All I'm saying is I know I can love you much better."
Jasmine, "I don't want to hurt him. And I love him and---
Joe, "And. And. And. If you fall out with him I'll be right here to catch you baby girl. Listen, I'm falling for you. When we spent all that time together I felt as if you were mine and I just got my full winnings last night and the night before."
Joe kisses Jasmine lips and she meets at his touch as he palms her ass and squeezes her body. Small moans escapes her lips as he pleasured her. Jasmine pushes him away, "I just have to go. I just have to go home and---
Joe, "Tell your Dewey that you've been fucking me?"
Jasmine, "Yes. Tell my husband the truth and we can get through it and I'll make it up to him. Because I love my husband and want my marriage."
Joe smirks and bites his lip,

Joe, "Okay baby girl when you need that sweetness of yours ate and pounded, call me

Joe, "Okay baby girl when you need that sweetness of yours ate and pounded, call me."

Jasmine paced back and forth waiting for her husband to come home. The clock strikes 3:42PM and Dwayne comes walking through the door. Here goes nothing.
Dwayne rushes to his picking her up and apologizing.
Jasmine wiggles free, "No need to apologize. I haven't been the best while gone and I feel so horrible."
Dwayne, "Baby whatever---
Jasmine blurts, "I slept with another man!" Dwayne goes silent. "I'm sorry. Baby I'm so sorry. I never wanted to hurt you or want us to be like this or any of this. But we can fix it. I know we can. We can do this. Please don't leave me!" She holds onto Dwayne with dear life.
Dwayne chokes her onto the sofa, "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?!"
Jasmine, "I'm so sorry!"
Dwayne let's her go and walks off, "THATS THE WAY YOU DO ME?!" The door slams and Jasmine breaks down to the floor in tears as Joe calls her phone.