Mrs. Tryna Fix It

Jasmine POV
I don't know what to do at this point. If I have sex my husband I'm just a whore that slept with two men. If I back off than I'm giving up. If I apologize he doesn't want to hear it. It's not like I did the typical thing and went back to sleeping with Joe. I've stayed away. He lied about me telling him anything. I want my husband and my marriage. He was right I should have let nature take his course. I was just trying to fix us after baby Jasmine died and all the babies didn't make it. I wanted him to be a father because it made him so happy. And I didn't want him to eventually resent me if I couldn't carry a child. What do I do? I need advice? Should I take the verbal abuse for Dwayne? Should I leave and allow him more time and space? Should I raise this baby on my own? What should I do?

Since everything I've cooked everyday, cleaned, went to work, came home working on the suit line and now I'm scheduled to see a counselor. Hopefully this works.

The doorbell rings and it's Dr. Nancy Drew.
Dr. Drew, "Hello?"
Jasmine, "Dr. Drew come in. Welcome to our home."
Dr. Drew, "Thank you. It's beautiful with so much character."
Jasmine, "Thanks. Any drink?"
Dr. Drew, "Not right now. Now let's get started. What the problem?"
Jasmine, "I cheated on my husband and now I'm pregnant. My marriage is in trouble and I'm afraid we can't bounce from this."
Dr. Drew, "Know that no one is your judge. We all have messed up badly and been in a rut on how to fix things. This guy, do you love him?"
Jasmine, "No. But he wants me to. I only seeked out of my husband to find someone to talk to. I promise he was just a friend. And even after we had sex I didn't look at him as nothing more than a mistake. I haven't been back since. But the baby is his."
Dr. Drew, "How is your husband taking it?"
Jasmine, "Okay at first. But ever since he decided to fight Joe, it's been hell since then."
Dr. Drew, "It's a cause and effect thing because hadn't you slept with Joe, he wouldn't have fought him. But Dwayne and Joe are grown. Regardless of what we do people are not puppets. No one can make us do anything. You're not to blame for two grown men brawling. The world can think something about you. What are we to do, fight the world? Then what does that solve? Dwayne is entitled to his feelings but he's not entitled to his abuse whether verbally or physically. Do you see this guy Joe in any kind of way meaning physically, emotionally, day dreaming?"
Jasmine, "No. But it's not on him. I'm married and take full responsibility. But you're right I don't deserve the abuse I just don't know what to say to him."
Dr. Drew, "People get married under GOD but then don't use HIS word as the road map to life its intended to be. BIBLE stands for Basic Instructions Before Leaving Earth. This is talking about you'll come across and how to deal. Your husband couldn't make love to you, so what? Marriage isn't based off sex. GOD'S command with sex that it's best not too but if you are to, it's demanded that you are married. And spouse not deprive each other sex. He didn't say his penis had to be a swole every time and making love is not just him entering you, it's about having an intimate connection."
Jasmine, "You're right."
Dr. Drew, "And I can see it in your eyes that you're lusting to be touched. Why is your sex drive so high and demanding of you?"
Jasmine, "I guess that I'm just excited about having a choice."
Dr. Drew, "When did it start?"
Jasmine wipes a tear, "6."
Dr. Drew, "When did it end?"
Jasmine, "19. But the sexual harrass still continues verbally."
Dr.Drew, "Whom?"
Jasmine, "My polygamist foster parents. It was two men and one woman. They had other girlfriends but none never touched me. They claimed I was all theirs. So by the time I was 10 I had sex over 2,000 times so imagine when I was 19 how many times. That's the reason why it's hard for me to bare. I'm so messed up. I don't want my husband to think I'm so nasty unworthy whore but it's too late. At 19 and a half I was old enough, graduated and was smart enough to go to college. But I still received calls and emails of them wanting phone sex or nudes."
Dr. Drew, "Did you send them?"
Jasmine, "NO. HELL NO."
Dr. Drew, "How many sex partners have you had? What traumas do you have from it?"
Jasmine, "I've only had 3 other sex partners besides Dwayne. Sometimes I hear them telling me what to do to them. Or telling me all is was good for was good young pussy at 8 years old. I want to have a baby with my husband because just like a little girl from Hollywood Hills I desired to be a college graduate, have a great career, have a loving adoeting husband and have two and more kids. And I always said two because I never wanted my child to be alone."
Jasmine completely broke down into tears and couldn't talk anymore.
Dr. Drew catches tears from her own eyes in her hankierchief.
Dr. Drew, "I am so sorry Jasmine."
Jasmine, "Maybe I am a whore. Everyone has called me that so maybe I am. But the only one who hasn't and keeps saying he loves me and cherish me is Joe. So I do think about him sometimes. Not the sex but how he makes me feel safe, wanted, cherish and worthy. It's not that Dwayne never has its just when he gets mad he has this thing of talking down on me when I don't need that. Even if I'm wrong as your wife can I still please just have a hug please. I'm human."
Dr. Drew and Jasmine cried together as Dr. Drew held Jasmine feeling her pain. Let's pray that things look up for Jasmine.

Author's Note: We've all been here. Wronged but overly punished by people and sometimes people that we love. And it hurts really, really bad. Get to know people before judging them.