Him

Jasmine sits on home after completing her homework online. Dwayne comes down about to leave for work.

Text: Him, "How are you?" Jasmine, "Good and you?? 😊Him, "Just thinking of that beautiful face and smile of yours

Text:
Him, "How are you?"
Jasmine, "Good and you?? 😊
Him, "Just thinking of that beautiful face and smile of yours. Have a good one baby girl."
Jasmine, "Thanks ❤️"

Dwayne, "Hey did you hear me?"
Jasmine, "Yes. You'll be late tonight."
Dwayne, "He's paying me $10,000 bonus for each project I complete."
Jasmine, "Well good news is I'm not doing to treatments anymore for the egg freezing. You're right. It'll happen for us and even if it doesn't we have each other. [Kisses his lips] Go. You'll be late for work."
Jasmine kisses his lips once more before he leaves. Afterwards Jasmine treats herself to a bubble bath then heads out with Thavana. They went into Victoria's Secret and Jasmine gets new sexy bra and panties sets.
Thavana, "Girl you trying to have that man rupturing before he even get to touch it."
Jasmine laughs, "Well I wanted to take my lingerie and matching sets up a taste. I feel like I'm always living in thie box and need to break out sometimes."
Thavana, "Girl I understand. Ain't nothing wrong with that. As long as you keep it home." Jasmine and Thavana continues hanging out and caught a late night movie at the theater. She headed home and she made her way up to the bedroom seeing her handsome husband asleep with just briefs. Jasmine is immediately turned on and goes to plant kisses on him. He feels her and wants to please his wife but tonight he just can't so he act like he's dead sleep. Jasmine understanding that he must be tired so she kisses his lips and tells him good night.

A whole another month went by and no sexual intercourse so Jasmine have been putting her energy someplace else. Jasmine, "No Thanos turn." Jasmine took his measurements and wrote down some notes. Jasmine, "Lift your arms. I really love this color and I know this peach color would look so good against his skin. This is where all my money and energy is going and I'm so happy to see it come to life."
Dwayne yells up the stairs for Jasmine and heads up finding her in the loft area with fabric pieces and sewing everywhere.
Jasmine, "Hey babe. Look at you looking so handsome."
Dwayne, "Why did this $150,000 check come in the mail for you from a loan company? What are you taking out a loan for? Are you doing that pregnancy treatment crap again? Jasmine!---
Jasmine, "No. No. I needed bysiness credit. [Dwayne raises his eyebrow ] Babe, you know how you always look so good in your suits and stuff and I always told you, you look like a model from GQ and you should start your own suit and tux line well this is the start up. Ta-daaa! And I sent over some great photos and headshots of you and you didn't get GQ yet but they want you on ROLLING STONE Magazine!"
Dwayne eyes widen, "YOU'RE LYING?!"
Jasmine, "No. I'm serious! Look at the letter right here!"
Dwayne reads it and lifts Jasmine up kissing her.
Thanos, "HEY HEY LOVE BIRDS. BIG CUZ IN THE ROOM. Congrats man! Let's go get a beer."
Jasmine, "Please take him.  Go out and celebrate while I match these colors to send off. Go ahead babe. You deserve it working so hard for us."
Dwayne and Jasmine kisses each goodbye and she happily gets back to work.

Her phone dings and she looks down to see its from him. She was all smiles.
Text
Him, "When can I see you?"
Jasmine, "We can head to see the new thriller movie. But I have to be home at a decent time. I have to cook dinner for my husband."
Him, "I can be him."
Jasmine, "You're joking right?"
Him, "Yeah. Cheers to being friends."
Jasmine, "Cheers."

As time goes on Jasmine balances being a wife, student, worker and launching Dwayne's suit and tux line. She started working at a Children's Hospital as a CNA & Phlebotomist.

Jasmine cooks dinner for Dwayne and he's ready for dessert. They started making out as they made their way to the couch. She gets on the table in front of him and starts foreplaying with his manhood. In his head he was getting frustrated because nothing was happening. In Jasmine head it seemed odd but she kept going.
Dwayne, "Your hands are cold."
Jasmine, "No they're not. It's not even cold in here at all."
Dwayne, "It's too damn hot. I'm sweating already." Jasmine stands up confused.
Jasmine, "So. Whats the big deal? You sweat at the gym all the time. If you don't really want to or just not attracted to me anymore. You don't have to make up excuses. I'm a grown woman, I can take it."
Dwayne, "I love you."
Jasmine, "But do you want me? Do you want me here, in this home, in this marriage?"
Dwayne remained quiet for a little bit and leaned against the counter. Jasmine had tears rolling down her face at this point because normally he'll tell her he loves, he wants her, she's sexy and beautiful but now nothing.
Dwayne, "I don't want to hold you back. Or yield your desires from being met."
Jasmine, "Baby, you're all that I need."
Dwayne, "You come here day in and out wanting sex and more sex and more---
Jasmine, "Dwayne that was you. Ever since we got married SEX, SEX, SEX I did it because yes I did enjoy it and I wanted to please you. I never deprived myself of you but we don't have to do sex. Making love is not just about you entering me."
Dwayne, "There was a Mrs. Johnson before I think I know that."
Jasmine stared at him shocked at his disrespect. She walks out, crying. She packs a bag and leaves.

Over the next 48 hours she stayed at the hotel and cried her eyes out. Dwayne called her over 200 times wanting to apologize and he needed her to cook dinner for his boss and associates but she didn't answer her phone. He tried sending her flowers and surprising her at work but she wasn't there. A knock comes at her hotel room door and she allows him in.
Jasmine spent an hour venting.

Jasmine, "How could he say that to me?"Joe, "He don't appreciate you but baby girl I do

Joe, "He don't appreciate you but baby girl I do. I desire you. I've been wanting you."
Joe reaches down touching Jasmine's heat as they make their lips and tongue dance with each others.
Joe, "Stand up for me baby girl and bend over." She does as she was told in total lust. Jasmine felt like she was in the red light special. That night Joe ate Jasmine's vagina from the back sending her into a cumming frenzy and making her feel things her husband have never made her feel. After feasting off Jasmine, they laid together and pillows talked as she feel asleep in his arms then he drifted off to sleep.