What Happened?

Flashback
Joe comes sit beside Jasmine at Applebee's. Joe, "You look cold?"
Jasmine, "It's cold outside."
Joe, "No. It's actually just rainy not cold."
Jasmine, "CAN YOU GET AWAY! YOUVE DONE ENOUGH!" People stopped to look at Jasmine. Joe, "I don't think it's smart to draw attention over here."
Jasmine, "Oh now you're trying to tell me what to do as well? And why the hell would you say I told you anything about his condition and the only way you'll know that if the doctor told you or you been stalking. And I'm going to go with you were stalking because ain't no doctor that stupid."
Joe, "It's not stalking when its someone I'm into."
Jasmine, "That only happened once and it'll never happen again. I'm married. There a plenty single women who would love to have a guy like you."
Joe, "Well the last time I saw Dwayne at the pool hall he was with the office slut and made it clear to me and his little homeboy Greg that he was done with your ass."
Jasmine, "Who's Greg?"
Joe, "How are you married to someone and don't know his friends? Looks like to me you're not the only one with living the double life."
Jasmine, "I'm not living a double life."
Joe licks his lips, "Not yet."
Jasmine pushes his hand off her thigh, "Stop! That's sexual harrassment and assault. Did you ask to touch me or did I'm somehow give you any indication that I wanted to be touched? Did I?!"
Joe, "Relax."
Jasmine, "Don't touch me again."
Jasmine food comes and she begins eating.
Jasmine, "Are you going stare the whole time?"
Joe, "I was just---
Jasmine, "Stop. I'm so annoyed with you. What kind of person seeks out to destroys a person's relationship? Yes, I was married and wrong for entertaining you but I thought you were being a friend."
Joe, "And I am."
Jasmine, "You attacked my husband outside of his home."
Joe, "Big deal. You gave him sympathy ass to cheer him up. But I know it was a waste of your time with his flaccid problems. But you know I don't have that problem." He reaches over touching her again.
Jasmine slaps him and throws her drink in his face. Jasmine, "I told you to keep your fucking hands off me and mind your damn business. At least my husband has a real career when all you seem to do is scam like a street thug. Goodbye."

Jasmine, "And that's what happened."
Dr. Drew, "This Joe guys seems very forceful. I know you hate that word so pushy."
Jasmine, "Look I don't think he's a rapist or anything. He's just very inappropriate and knows no boundaries or respect."
Dr. Drew, "Well at least he's a real danger, he deserves to know he has a child in this world. Even if he was a criminal, he still deserves to know. Depending on his criminal defense every man deserves to know he has a child in this world, not doesn't mean he deserves rights but deserves to know."
Jasmine, "I don't know."
Dr. Drew, "This could change him. He could want this just as bad as you do. Give him a paternity test then leave the ball in his court."
Jasmine, "You're right."

Jasmine text Dwayne then she calls him. She gets Joe's address out of their text stream from a few months ago. Jasmine walks up to the door and rings the doorbell.
As Joe answers the door, Dwayne calls Jasmine, what should she do?