Beautiful Mistake

It's been 2 days since Dwayne had come out the bedroom. He cried and didn't see this coming from Jasmine. He knew that he pushed her away but he was too embarrass to tell her what was going on with him. His body wouldn't sometimes allow him to preform the way he wanted it to but at the same time he wanted to become a dad again but it was difficult for them both. He loved his wife but felt like a burden to her. His age was the problem. But after praying he was going to forgive his wife.

Dwayne comes out of the room to see Jasmine still on the couch. Jasmine wakes up immediately when she heard Dwayne walk in. Jasmine runs ui hugging him and he wraps his arms around her.
Jasmine and Dwayne at the same time, "I'm sorry."
Jasmine looks at him, "No it's was me. You have nothing to be sorry about. This is all my fault. Regardless I had no business going outside of you, our marriage, breaking our vows---
Dwayne, "It's okay Leah. I need to tell you something. Well um... I haven't been honest about what's going on with me. You should probably sit." Jasmine grows worried, "Honey what is it?"
Dwayne, "To be honest I'm embarrassed... it have ED." Jasmine looks puzzled. Dwayne, "An erectile dysfunction. It's hard for me to make love to you because as much as I desire to one day my dick just didn't get hard." Jasmine, "Ohhhhh. Have you been to the doctor? What did the doctor say? Are you on meds? Why----
Dwayne, "Jasmine. Look I went to the doctor, got meds but I haven't went any further."
Jasmine, "Well sometimes you have to go further and get your whole body examine. You're not at the age where it all goes limp. There could be a cause."
Dwayne, "Most men it doesn't happen until after senior citizens age and for some men it happens earlier than expected. I'm healthy which is why I don't understand this. And a part of me doesn't want to hold you back because I know you have needs. Needs that I might can't fill sometimes."
Jasmine, "Listen I love you."
Dwayne, "But how long until this becomes irritable and a burden to you, until it becomes a problem in our marriage."
Jasmine, "I-I don't know to be honest. I never saw this for you, for us. But I know we're going to try everything and I will always keep this between just us. I'm your wife and I love you. This doesn't stop you from being the man of my life."
Dwayne starts to grow frustrated with just the thought of having to have this conversation, having to tell his wife and having to run to the doctor for further examination. Should he end this now? Or should he keep his marriage? Why him? And now she cheated and what if this guy was good and that's the last great sex she'll have? Will she start to desire Joe over him?

Visit 1
The doctor feels up on Dwayne's penis examining everything and getting samples.

Visit 2
Draw blood work and take urine samples.

Visit 3
The results are in.
Dr. Chris Chaff walks in.
Dr. Chaff, "Mr. Johnson, we have your results. Now this may or may not fix your election problem but this can be the ultimate source to it. These are one of the things that prohibits this erection problem of yours. Most men don't start having these problems until 75 years old. But what we found is you need your gallbladder removed. There keep being blood clots and there is bad tissuing alongside of it."
Dwayne, "Gallbladder removal? That's it."
Dr. Chaff, "Yes. Ever had surgery?"
Dwayne, "No. Which frightens me. I've always been the type I wanna leave what I came with. People gets surgeries then later on it gives them problem and their body malfunctions worse than before."
Dr. Chaff, "Sometimes but if done right, it's not highly likely. Now, in the meantime I will switch your meds and in the meantime think about what I said. I can only give you my expertise but it's up to you to sign off to go through with anything. I'm not here to force you."
They bid the doctor goodbye.
Jasmine, "Hey. I know it was an earful but just think about it. We can even think about it?"
Dwayne, "What would you do?"
Jasmine, "Well as a woman, I don't go looking to see if I'm went but there is time as a woman I wanna know that I can when I'm just off alone to myself and I couldn't I would wanna know why and fix it. Not because of sex reason but because it's just a natural body function we're all supposed to have considering the fact we're both still young."
Dwayne, "Well---
Jasmine, "You're young. Sure you're older than me but you're still young. I'm here for you."

Dwyane heads to work and Jasmine heads to a coffee shop. As she was waiting for her order.
Joe, "You forgot my phone member already Ms. Johnson?"
Jasmine, "Mrs. And no. Let's just be friends. I'm staying with my husband. I love him and I told him the truth. He was upset but we're working it out."
Joe tries to kiss her neck.
Jasmine pulls away, "Look I'm serious. He's everything to me. I can't just leave him for you or anyone else for that matter."
Joe, "I get it you're stressed."
Jasmine, "Listen, you're a beautiful, nice man okay some would say beautiful mistake but it was just that. And once you learn your lesson from a mistake, it doesn't happen again. Goodbye Joe."

72 Hours Later...
Jasmine and Dwayne was upstairs in their bedroom foreplaying for love making. Joe sneaks into their home after he gets passed the security system. He starts looking around then he stumble across Dwayne's medical papers and take photos of them.
Joe smirks, "Yeah Ms. Jasmine you'll be back."

"