Here Comes Daddy

Jasmine tries to calm Joe down before he sees the post but it was too late. Joe gets the location on Dwayne and Jasmine just prays the police gets there first. Joe heads off to Dwayne's home where police has it surrounded. Everyone heads in and a Detective catches Honey trying to run out the back door with the baby Jacè. Honey was wrestled to the ground.
Honey tells how her and Dwayne been messing around and she got pregnant. Dwayne sold all Jasmine ideas and designs for $10million then gifting it to her. How Dwayne also sold accounts illegal to multiple buyers and stealing all the profit from her father's company and they were supposed to run away together with Jacè. And how he tried to pay Joe to have an affair and kill you so he can inherent the life insurance policy of $40million.
Detective Sinclair, "Where is Dwayne now?"
Honey, "Heading to Cuba with $1.8billion."
Sinclair, "Airlines?"
Honey, "Kraterine Privates, Private Jet 112."
Everyone heads over to the jet port but Jasmine was trying to stop Joe but he went anyways. Jasmine got her baby and caught an Uber home.

Joe arrives first attacking Dwayne on the Private jet choking him with his own coat. Dwayne elbowed Joe in the nose causing it to bleed. Then Joe tackles Dwayne to the head and starts punching him and choking him. Dwayne blast Joe with a bottle and ran off the jet with the money. Joe gains his composure and runs off the jet after Dwayne. Dwayne loads a helicopter and tells the pilot to fly. The pilot refuses and tussle with Dwyane as Joe slips something in the fuel tank of the helicopter. Joe tries to load with helicopter but Dwayne attacks Joe with a briefcase of money and ass the helicopter lifts off the ground Dwayne kicks Joe in the face causing him to crash down to the ground alongwith throwing the pilot off as well.

As the helicopter was going up I starts spinning out of control. Dwayne jumped out but died off impact as the helicopter blew up with money going everywhere.

1 Week Later...
Dwayne's funeral was a grave sight one. As the casket lowered Jasmine puts flowers on top. It was the same kind of flowers he gave her when they first went on an official date. Everyone heads over to Dwayne's home after the funeral. Jasmine walked to the balcony.
Lawyer Ted, "Well Jasmine, you been a Good Wife. Regardless of what happened you tried your best. And if it wasn't good enough for others than so be. They aren't walking in your shoes. That's why today I gladly say to you MG widow, this is your home, and your banking accounts of a total of $55,272; deed to this house, and your indeed patent and rights to your apparel line. And also this life insurance policy check of $1.2 million dollars. Have a great day."

1 Year Later...
Pastor, "By the power invested in me Mr. & Mrs. Anoa'i. You may kiss your bride."

At the reception: Patricia, "How far are you now?" Jasmine, "Just 3 months

At the reception:
Patricia, "How far are you now?"
Jasmine, "Just 3 months. Have nine more to go."
Joe takes Jasmine's had to slow dance.
Jasmine, "So tell me Mr. Anoa'i, why didn't you take the money?"
Joe, "You were worth more than any amount of money."
Jasmine, "Oh yeah?"
Joe, "Oh yes my Good Wife. You're priceless."

They enjoyed the rest of their lives together being happier each year. The couple ended up with two boys and two girls after being married 7 years. They continued to thrive and grow. After ten years Jasmine's Tuxedo & Suit line was worth millions and Joe did finally become the head of the family business as Chairman.

The End!