Jackpot

///SMUT///

Recluse x Croupier

____

Before he knew it, the man in the beige trenchcoat found himself in another room of the casino rather secluded from the main area, sitting on a chair with his legs parted as the croupier's head was between his thighs, engulfing his erected shaft with his mouth. 

"Hgn...- Ahh..."

It was crazy.

His hand went through the employee's brown locks to push his head further, a groan leaving his lips as the man slid his tongue over the veins of his cock relentlessly, moving up and down without a break.

Eli never thought it would come to this at first.

In the beginning, he heard from some colleague of his that if you gave a certain password to the casino's barman, you would be able to get some 'special service'.

He thought the thing was plausible but never could he ever think that the special service his friend was talking about was getting a blow-job from the croupier of the casino who never showed his face. That is, when he wasn't busy with the other side of his job that asked him to remove his mask to work.

"Damn-" groaned Eli.

"I can tell by your expression that this is your first time in this place."

The croupier licked the rim of his shaft before perking up to look him straight in the eye, letting Eli catch a glimpse of the badge on his jacket that read 'Aesop', his name as a matter of course.

"Is it that obvious?"

"Well, you seemed to have no idea of where we were going earlier so, yeah."

Aesop gave him one last glance that sent a shiver through his spine and at that moment, he came over the man's face instantly. The latter widening his eyes to what just happened.

"S-Sorry!"

"I didn't expect that..." said the other nonchalantly.

The croupier wiped the cum on his cheek with his thumb before licking it, Eli blushing slightly from both embarrassment and a weird sensation of thrill.

"You have a funny face, right now." added Aesop with a chuckle.

"I-Is that so..."

The blue-eyed man zipped up his pants before taking out a handkerchief from his coat's pocket, cleaning the other's face with it. There was an awkward tension in the air as Aesop kept staring right into his soul at whatever he did.

When he finished and was about to move away, the croupier suddenly rested his hand over the one on his cheek while leaning awfully close to the other.

"What's your name?" he asked.

Eli was taken aback by the question out of nowhere but he still answered, something about Aesop bewitching him.

"Eli... Clark."

"You seem rather interesting, Eli."

"In what way...?"

"Well, you were somehow aware of the password without even knowing what it could lead to yet you didn't push me away when I started to undress you. I can't tell if you're weird or just... weird."

The man arched a brow in mixed amazement and maybe annoyance to the croupier's straightforwardness.

"I guess I'm not your average client."

"This only makes me more curious..." he paused, his eyes lowering to the spot he was previously, "About a lot of things."

"Hmm..." hummed Eli with a new interest, "I wonder what those things could be."