Penetration Successful

Army AU

////SMUT////

____

The sky was dark yet stars shone so brightly in this sea of blue that it could appear like fireworks, not those caused by explosions they saw during the day of course. Tonight was rather quiet and it was the perfect time to take a bath at the nearby lake of the camp.

The gray-haired male slowly took off his clothes, just keeping his underwear on, and stepped slowly into the cold water, one foot after the other, shivering slightly at the difference of temperature which was kind of refreshing.

He traced a half circle on the surface of the water with the tip of his finger, gazing mindlessly at his hazy reflection.

But then he heard the sound of steps behind him and froze for a second.

His stiff demeanor soon disappeared though when a light chuckle reached his ears.

"Taking a midnight bath, second lieutenant?"

"Will you join me?" he replied without moving from his spot.

"Sure."

The brown-haired man laughed again before stripping off and entering the lake as well, walking to the other before slipping his arms around his waist, his naked chest touching the naked back of his comrade.

Aesop didn't say anything and simply put his hands over Eli's, his mind elsewhere.

"The lieutenant and second lieutenant are both absent from the camp, what are the soldiers going to say?"

"They can take care of themselves for a while, it's just a precautionary scouting operation anyway. We're mere useless pawns." he said with a snarl.

"What kind of high figure would say such a thing about themselves?"

"As if you didn't think the same."

Both men laughed.

There was a silence and Aesop slowly turned his head to face Eli, eyes half-lidded. The lieutenant's ears reddened a bit to the male's expression but he quickly got closer and pressed his lips against his, frail brushing soon turning into a heated embrace. 

"Eli-..."

Now Aesop was fully confronting Eli, his arms wrapped around his shoulders as his tongue searched for the man's hungrily.

"Aesop," he breathed, one hand moving towards his buttocks, "Can you spread your legs a bit...?"

The second lieutenant widened his eyes at the request but still complied, a faint blush on his cheeks. Eli smiled against his lips before entering one finger under his underwear then in his hole, it was rather easy since they were in the water and he didn't wait long before putting a second and a third inside, wet noises echoing.

They continued to kiss while Eli was fingering his ass but at the moment Aesop's walls clenched on his digits, they broke apart, the gray-haired male resting his head on his lover's shoulder, breathless.

"C-Can we... get out of the water first...?"

"My subordinate seems to be quite picky about the place, huh?" he said with sarcasm.

"Shut up... It's... uncomfortable in this position."

Eli giggled before getting his fingers out and suddenly lifting Aesop, earning a gasp from the man. He then walked back on the ground, droplets of water falling on the soil at the same time, before delicately laying the man on the grass with a smile drawn on his face.

Aesop still had his arms around him and the look on his face indicated that he was just as aroused as him, making him want to get to the real thing faster.

The scenery was just perfect. It was simply them, alone near the lake and hidden by the reeds, the moon and the stars shining above their heads. Eli took a moment to admire Aesop's features, lowering himself to kiss his forehead once, behind his ear, then a peck on his cheek.

"Stop that," the other interjected with a flushed face, "If you're just here to fool around you could have let me take my bath."

"Sorry sorry," he laughed, "Now, shall I satisfy that eager subordinate of mine..."

Aesop's breath hitched as Eli took away their underwear then put his legs over his shoulders one after the other. At least they didn't need lube since he already prepped him earlier so the lieutenant lined up the tip of his cock against the man's hole without thinking much and penetrated his full length in one swift motion, Aesop naturally moaning loudly.

"You better bite the bullet if you don't want people to find us," said Eli with a groan, "Unless that's what you want...?"

Sure the lake was a bit far but there were probably some people still awake and if they got too loud, there's a chance someone could come to check.

"W-What are you saying-! Just-"

"Just what?"

Aesop blushed furiously, brows furrowed. Then he suddenly grabbed Eli's neck closer to his face for a messy and passionate kiss, their lips finally parting with a lewd noise.

"Just fuck me already-..." he whispered.

Eli chuckled before giving him a peck again.

"Yes, sir."

Thus, Eli started to move his hips slowly at first, one hand gripping tightly on Aesop's leg while the other was buried on the ground for support, then rougher when their bodies started to ask for more, his hips going down harder with every back and forth and letting out small slapping noises each time their flesh hit one another.

"Iesu mawr, Aesop-"

"Mmhm-! E-Eli-!"

Aesop's nails were digging in Eli's back and he was sure that it would leave quite a few marks later but he didn't really care, at least people would know that the man above him only belonged to one person. His tongue stuck out and Eli came to let his roll around it, grazing his lips with his teeth before pressing a deep kiss while his hips didn't lose their pace, still going at a frantic rhythm.

"Dear, I'm coming-..." he exhaled.

"M-Me too- Aah...-!

Eli moved his hand to give some friction to Aesop's unattended dick, hammering against his prostate at the same time. His thrusts became rougher and feeling both of their climax coming, Aesop's legs crossed behind Eli's neck just below his arms, locking him close.

They went at it for a bit more until Eli hit the deepest part of Aesop's hole, stilling himself as a white fluid filled his insides. The gray-haired man also releasing his load in his lover's hand.

Both of them didn't move for a moment to get down from their high, their breaths still ragged and bodies intertwined.

Finally, Eli put down his lover's legs and came out of him with an exhausted sigh. However, before getting up, Aesop cupped his face for one last kiss, this time sweeter and softer than the previous ones, simply full of the overflowing love they felt for each other.

"Once we get back home, let's do it on the bed instead."

"Of course, sir."

The brunet replied with a chuckle, the other also giving him a weak smile. They both laid down on the grass together to look at the sky afterwards, taking some time to stargaze side by side before going back to the camp.

____ 

Notes : "To 'bite the bullet' is to accept the inevitable impending hardship and endure the resulting pain with fortitude".

Iesu mawr = Great Jesus