"I'm sorry baby." I took a deep breath before exhaling. "What we gonna do now?"

"I say we tell Gold." Destiny murmured.

"I say we hunt that nigga down and chop his-"

"Kyrie damn!" I shook my head. This boy is something else.

"How about that boy that likes Aaliyah. They look pretty close so how about we try and get some information?" Quality said.

"I raised one smart daughter man. Thank God. "

"I'm just as smart as her mom." Kyrie huffed.

"Jealousy in the air tonight I can tell" Aaliyah sang.

"I will never understand that but oh well." Destiny continued.

"Shut up I ain't jealous of no girl." Kyrie said in anger. We laughed.

"Stop teasing him." I laughed. "Come on man back to business."

"Let's check the cameras before we make the next move. It could probably tell us something." Quality suggested again.

"Flipping hell Quality." Destiny sighed. "She's going to become a detective when she's older."

Quality blushed. "Let's go check it out." We stood up and followed Quality to the top floor.

My phone vibrated in my pocket. It was a good afternoon text from Lamar. A smile instantly creeped up my face.

He always made my day. I wouldn't say I'm falling for him since its been only a couple of days since we've met but I can see us becoming close friends in the future.

I sent a yellow heart before putting my phone back in my pocket. We took the elevator up to the top floor.

The camera room a floor above Gold and I's floor. We only find out nearly a week ago and there was more rooms that we only found out we had.

"Look." Aaliyah gasped pointing at Jose.

"Well down Aaliyah, you know the difference between a man and a woman." Kyrie clapped. There the fight began.

"Aaliyah he's six damn it!"

"Age ain't nothing but a number! Try me and watch if I don't make you drown in the pool then cook you alive." She threatened.

"I'll cut your clit." He said uninterested. I gasped. Honestly I don't even know where he hears these words from.

"Bitch, disgusting!" Aaliyah spat like the girl from the vine.

Aaliyah's phone started ringing. She picked up and a smile creeped up her face. "Khalil and the other boys are downstairs."

"See how can you play my big brother like that?! You like Curtis then You like him. Tho-" Aaliyah grabbed his ear and dragged him out of the room.

We took the elevator to the bottom floor to meet with Gold's boys. "Hey guys." I smiled. "Long time man."

"Yeah man." Khalil chuckled while he gave Kyrie a spud and hugged Quality.

"I have so much to tell you K!" Kyrie said excitedly. I guess his bond with Khalil never dies.

"Tell me later but I have shit to tell y'all." He started while everyone took a seat.

"I'll start" Tyson said. "Some nigga names Ice is out to get y'all. Well us."

"At least explain everything." Destiny sighed.