PART 8: Warmhearted

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒌𝒆𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒈𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒔.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ೃ⁀➷𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

Sitting in the lobby, I was surrounded by a group of enthusiastic internship students, all eagerly awaiting the commencement of our first day journey. Today marked the auspicious day when I would officially commence my job as an intern student at the renowned P'Yin's company, a moment I had been ardently looking forward to!!!

As my excitement bubbled within me like a gushing stream, an exuberant and unrestrained inner cheer echoed in my mind, creating an electrifying atmosphere of joy.

"Have you had the chance to meet the president in person? He's incredibly good-looking arghhh!" The group of girls exclaimed excitedly.

Well, I could not help but feel a sense of pride. After all, they could only admire P'Yin from a distance but he belongs to me and me alone! Only I have the privilege of kissing P'Yin and his heart is exclusively mine, bound to no one else! No one can come between us. The way P'Yin looks at me with affectionate eyes is all the proof I need to know that our love is genuine and undeniable!!!

"Hey, is this seat taken?" The voice of a fellow intern student broke my silence.

"Ah no, you can sit here," I replied, making space for him to sit down.

The atmosphere remained quiet for a moment.

Breaking the ice, the stranger extended a friendly hand. "I'm Peat, by the way."

"War," I replied with a small smile, shaking his hand. "Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too," Peat replied warmly, his eyes darting around the lobby as if searching for a topic of conversation.

"So emmm, are you excited about the internship? It's my first time here," Peat said while smiling shyly.

I grinned. "I have been looking forward to this opportunity for several months. It feels good I got accepted here," I responded.

He smiled. "What area are you interning in?" He inquired.

"Logistics," I replied. "And you?"

"Same!" He replied with enthusiasm. "So, can we be friends? Only three students made it into the logistics department this year. It's going to be an exciting experience for us!"

"Sure!" I responded.

Our conversation flowed smoothly until a sudden hush fell over the lobby as the imposing figure of the company's president, P'Yin made his grand arrival. He exuded an aura of authority and commanded respect as he was flanked by several men in impeccably tailored black suits.

Instantly, everyone in the lobby including us rose to our feet, acknowledging his presence. Oh God, my heart skipped a beat as I stole a glance at my boyfriend!!! Not only is he extremely good looking but he also has an eye for style and I could not help but take credit for helping him pick out that perfect tie!!!

"Woahhh, Mr. President is really young," Peat said, his mouth slightly opened.

"He's so handsome..." Someone behind me said.

As P'Yin walked towards the elevator, his gaze swept over the group of internship students. Suddenly, as if drawn by an invisible force, his eyes met mine among the sea of faces. The momentum of his steps halted and without a moment's hesitation, he turned on his heel to walk purposefully in our direction.