PART 9: Mine

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒆𝒔𝒏'𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝒈𝒐 '𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅. 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒓𝒊𝒅𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒉𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥

ೃ⁀➷𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

It had been a fortnight since I started my internship at Wong Legacy and thus far, our tasks had mainly revolved around fulfilling the requests of our seniors, primarily consisting of straightforward logistics tasks. But, I anticipated that the upcoming month would be an entirely different story as the company had plans to host a significant event at their new building, which meant the logistics department would undoubtedly be bustling with responsibility to ensure the event's success.

As the weekend dawned upon us, I contemplated how to spend my free time productively and it struck me that accompanying P'Yin to the gym would be a splendid idea. Unlike P'Yin, I rarely exercise but as I noticed my weight gradually increasing over the past few months, oh God I realized the pressing need to incorporate a fitness regimen into my life.

Motivated by the desire to look my best for P'Yin, I yearned to put in the effort to enhance my physical appearance. The thought of being even more appealing in his eyes filled my heart with joy!!!

We arrived at the gym and P'Jeff greeted us. Well, this is his gym by the way and P'Yin already became a regular customer here as he would come here during the weekend.

"Is that alright, baby?" P'Yin inquired tenderly, kneeling down with a caring gesture to help me fasten my shoes securely.

"Yeah, it's okay," I replied with an exuberant smile and he stood back up.

His expression softened into a sweet smile as he ruffled my hair. "So, which equipment do you want to use?" He asked.

With a thoughtful pout, I gazed at the array of exercise machines and options available, trying to make up my mind. Suddenly, a mischievous idea struck me and I wrapped my arms around P'Yin, hugging him tightly.

"Hmm, let me see," I said, my chin resting on his chest, my eyes looking up at him with an endearing smile. "I think for now, I will just be your cheerleader and watch you exercise," I suggested, keeping my innocent expression.

Yeah, I'm too lazy to exercise. I admit that. Well, P'Yin would love me no matter what after all!!!

P'Yin's eyes sparkled with amusement and he pinched my cheek. "I already know you will say that, baby," he said. "That's your answer every time we are here."

With a wide smile adorning my face, I happily trailed behind him, heading towards one of the available exercise stations in the gym.

For the next quarter-hour, I sat beside P'Yin as he continued to lift the dumbbells and I must admit that my heart skipped a beat as I watched his attractive physique in action. Oh, dear heavens, my boyfriend looked incredibly enticing!

Unable to resist capturing the moment, I snapped a few pictures. Every movement he made, every drop of sweat that glistened on his skin seemed to accentuate his attractiveness even more. It was as though every time I laid my eyes on P'Yin, it made me feel like I was in heaven.