PART 16: Guardianshield

𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕'𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒐𝒅𝒚.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

A FEW DAYS LATER

ೃ⁀➷𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

As I left the bathroom, I saw War laid on his stomach on the bed, engrossed in something on his iPad. The soft glow of the screen illuminated his face, casting a warm, inviting light across the room. I smiled at the sight of him.

Quickly, I slipped into our matching pajamas. I crawled onto the bed, careful not to disturb him too much. Gently, my palm traced a soothing path along his back, my fingers dancing over the fabric of his pajamas.

"Hey, baby, what are you up to?" I whispered softly, my voice barely more than a breathy murmur. I leaned in, planting a tender peck on his cheek.

A faint blush tinged War's cheeks, making him look even more adorable. "Well, later I need to present my ideas for the upcoming event. I want to come up with something truly brilliant, Mr. President."

I leaned in closer, unable to resist the urge to press my lips against his smooth cheek again. "You have got this," I assured him, smiling. "Your ideas are always incredible, just like you."

War chuckled and he turned slightly to capture my lips with his own. The kiss was tender and sweet like always.

As we parted, War's smile was infectious, filling the room with warmth. "Thank you for praising me, Mr. President," he said happily.

I smiled affectionately and began to run my fingers through his hair. "Can I ask you for a favor, sweetheart?" I inquired.

War glanced up from his iPad, fixing his gaze on me. "Hm?"

"Could you, um...not call me 'Mr. President' anymore?" I requested.

He looked at me, his lips pursed in thought. "Why? Don't you like it?" He asked innocently.

"Well..." I murmured, softly patting his ass. "It's just that I don't want you to call me that. I know I'm your boss but, yeah...I'm also your boyfriend, so...it feels different."

He pouted and embraced me, resting his chin on my chest as he looked up at me. "I still want to call you that, my Mr. President," he uttered cutely, causing me to clear my throat and avert my gaze.

"Well...baby, if you don't want to regret it, maybe you should stop calling me that," I suggested.

He pouted once more, releasing the hug and returning his focus to his iPad. "Fine," he muttered.

Ughhh, should I tell him that every time he calls me "Mr. President," it drives me wild with desire, making me ache to be inside him?!

Oh God...I was so fucking horny towards my sweetheart...

∘✧──────✧∘

Today, War accompanied me to the gym but as always, instead of working out, he lounged around, engrossed in his phone or occasionally engaging in small talk with Jeff. I kept a watchful eye on him, ensuring he didn't wander too far while I continued my sets with the dumbbells.

Mid-rep, I noticed a familiar stranger approaching War, it was the same person who approached War before. My grip on the dumbbells tightened. The man exchanged a few words with War, his smile stretching from ear to ear. My muscles tensed as I watched them interact. What was he doing there? My curiosity grew as I struggled through my reps.

I couldn't hear their conversation from this distance but War's body language spoke volumes. He looked uncomfortable, his eyes darting around, searching for an escape. It was clear my sweetheart wanted nothing to do with this man, yet the stranger persisted, closing in on him.