PART 4: Gobsmacked

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒍𝒐𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒉𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒚.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

TWO WEEKS LATER

ೃ⁀➷𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

"Shit, shit, shit," I cursed.

I quickly took the sauce's pan off the stove, realizing I had let it burn. My bolognese sauce was completely ruined and P'Yin would came back from work in any minute!!! Oh God, War!!!

I intended to cook bolognese pasta for dinner today but as always, my cooking skill was freaking worse. I threw the burnt sauce away and quickly began chopping up onion, carrot and garlic to somehow salvage the situation. Just as I had got all the ingredients for the sauce ready on the sauce pan on the stove, I heard the front door of the penthouse open.

I quickly made sure my hair looked alright, not wanting to look so miserable and I also had just enough time to take the heat off the stove on which I had the pasta cooking before running to P'Yin to welcome him home.

"You're already home." I sounded completely breathless but P'Yin completely floored me looking so incredibly sexy with his hair tied and his casual dark suit fitting his body too well.

I took his bag and gave him a peck on his lips. "Is everything alright, baby?" He asked, smiling. He then wrapped his hands around my waist as we walked together to the kitchen.

Again, he sent me a quick smile before scanning the kitchen. "Why does it smell a little funny here?" He said teasingly, knowing that I burned my cook again.

"P'Yinnn." I pouted. "The sauce just burnt a bit, nothing too bad."

He chuckled, unbuttoned the first few buttons of his shirt and rolled his sleeves until the elbows, making me find him way too attractive for my own good right now. Lucky me to get an extremely attractive boyfriend like him!!!

P'Yin made me forget how to breathe for a short second as he stood in front of me with a sweet smile on his lips and his hand reaching to rest against my waist. "I still don't get my kiss," he said, pulling me closer. "You also look so cute wearing a strawberry apron like this."

I grinned. "I already kiss youuu."

"I need more." He pursed his lips, asking me to kiss him and I chuckled at his clingy behavior.

" He pursed his lips, asking me to kiss him and I chuckled at his clingy behavior

Smiling, I leaned up and placed my lips on his. He groaned against my lips and leaned his head down to press against my lips more, his hand tangled in my hair as he pulled my face closer to him, becoming intoxicated by the sweet kiss. "You taste so good, baby," he groaned, continuing to work his lips with me. "So fucking good."

I smiled, my tongue teased his bottom lip and he parted his mouth instantly wanting to rely on the taste of me. Our kiss met in a heated kiss, tongues clashing as we moaned into each other's mouths,