PART 6: Profound

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂𝒏 𝒂𝒍𝒍-𝒆𝒏𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒓𝒊𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒅𝒔, 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅 𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ೃ⁀➷𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

As I woke up to see the sun shining through my blinds, I looked down to see my sleeping beauty almost buried beneath me. It's so cute how tiny he is compared to me. It made me want to hold him all day.

With my arms wrapped around his body, I started to think about how much I love him. How he rushed to me as soon as I came back from work, the way he cared for me, held me, kissed me. It always made me realize that I couldn't live without him.

I gave him a deep kiss on his forehead before slowly getting out of bed to get ready to go to work.

As I settled showering and dressed in a crisp suit, I quietly tiptoed around the room, careful not to disturb my sleeping boyfriend. I couldn't help but smile as I gazed at his peaceful face. War lay nestled under the cozy blankets, his breathing steady and calm.

I leaned over the bed, my lips gently brushing against his forehead, leaving a tender kiss. "Good morning, baby. I have to head off to work now but I'll be back soon. Sleep well," I whispered.

War stirred slightly, his eyelids fluttering open. He let out a drowsy sigh and smiled as he saw me sitting beside him, looking at him with adoration.

"P'Yinnn," he murmured while pulling me into a hug, his voice filled with sleepiness.

"I'm gonna pick you up after I come back from work, okay?" I said while returning his hug and he hummed in response.

"Stay for just a few more minutes, please? I don't want you to leave just yet. I'm gonna miss you, phi," he grumbled, burying his face on my neck and tightening his hug on me.

Unable to resist his request, I settled back onto the bed, leaning against the headboard. I pulled War into my arms, our bodies fitting perfectly together and I gently caressed his hair.

"Do you have a meeting today, phi?" He asked.

"Yeah but in the evening."

He looked up at me. "So, you're gonna come back late?" He inquired while pursing his lips, leading me to give a peck on it.

"I'm not. I will come back as soon as I finish my work. I'm also excited to meet my baby," I said while poking his top nose with my index finger.

He giggled adorably and tightened his hug on me. "I love you so much," he uttered, making me smile from ear to ear.

"I love you more, baby."

∘✧──────✧∘

The sleek glass doors of the towering corporate building slide open, revealing a bustling lobby. The sound of footsteps and hushed conversations fill the air. A group of stoic bodyguards followed closely behind me as I entered the building.

"Yin! There you are, Mr. CEO! How's life treating you today?" Fort greeted me cheerfully while walking towards me, making me give him a bored look.