PART 27: Seductive

𝑰𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒆𝒎𝒑𝒕𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔, '𝑰 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖,' 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒊𝒄𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒗𝒊𝒄𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ೃ⁀➷𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

As I continued to explore War's body, I reached for the bowl of melted ice cream on the table. With a smirk, I dipped my fingers into the creamy sweetness, letting it drip down over his chest, trailing down to his abdomen.

War gasped, his cheeks reddened as he watched the cold liquid cascade over his skin. "What are you doing?" He asked in a hush voice.

"You teach me, baby. And I already told you not to call me Mr. President," I replied, leaning in to trace the path of the ice cream with my tongue.

His breath hitched as my lips met his skin. "Mmm, that feels amazing," he murmured, his fingers tangling in my hair.

I swirled my tongue around his nipples, eliciting soft moans from his lips. "You like that, huh?" I inquired, enjoying the way his body responded to my touch.

He squirmed beneath me, his hands gripping the table as he arched into my touch. "God, yes, Mis…Mr. President," he gasped.

God, this person made me so fucking crazy.

I dipped lower, following the path of the ice cream down his abdomen, pausing to place gentle kisses along the way. Then, I moved back to lightly sucked on his right chest as my hand fondled the other. His hands gripped my hair. He tugged tightly when I moved to circle my tongue over his nipple. His pants and moans loudly filled the kitchen, a sound I could never get tired of hearing.

I quickly moved my mouth over to his other chest and did the same, letting my hand fondle the other.

He fit perfectly in my hand.

"Ahhhh…phi…" When he couldn't handle it anymore, he pulled my face up and brought his lips back to mine, immediately slipping his tongue into my mouth. I cupped his chest with my hands, giving them a quick squeeze before pushing my body completely up against his.

"Look at how hard you make me, War," I uttered, pushing my lower region against him, making sure he could feel my rock-solid cock against his body.

"Do you feel that? My cock is absolutely throbbing for your tight hole, sweetheart," I added, making him moan at my dirty words.

I hissed as he grinded our bodies to provide us both with some relief. His hands grabbed onto my shoulders as we both lost ourselves in the moment. I stared at him to see that he was panting, his eyes looking wild as they flickered all over my face.

"Mr…Yin-ahhh…ahhh…mmm…" He began to kiss my neck and towards my jaw. The feeling of his wet mouth against my warm skin had my hands falling down to his ass, giving it a nice fucking squeeze.

His body was so fucking perfect and all is mine.

I squeezed his ass in my hands before moving my lips down to the curve of his neck, leaving wet kisses on his skin as well. I need more of him, this isn't enough. "Bedroom. Now, baby," I demanded, watching as he nodded quickly before letting me carry him like a bridal style.

∘✧──────✧∘

Fucking hell…my baby looked so fucking hot lying there…

I grabbed War's ankles and dragged him towards the end of the bed which made him giggle. I pulled him down enough, so that his legs dangled off the bed, almost touching the ground.