PART 13: Curiosity

𝑻𝒐 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒖𝒏 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒃𝒐𝒕𝒉 𝒔𝒊𝒅𝒆𝒔.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ೃ⁀➷𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

With my position laying on the bed and War straddled me, he allowed himself to sink slowly, a sensation that left my mouth agape as he enveloped myself fully, causing a surge of sensation as my cock found its rhythm inside him. His head dipped, his breath brushing against my shoulder before he raised his hips and then slammed down with a forceful thrust, creating an intense collision between us. The sensation was overwhelming as his inner muscles clenched around me, embracing me entirely.

"Look at me, baby. I want to see that pretty face," I demanded, my fingers finding his face, urging him to meet my eyes. This gentle touch prompted him to lift his head, his features now visible to me as our eyes locked.

"Phi-P'Yinnn..." War moaned in pleasure as he kept moving his hips and let my cock danced inside him.

"So pretty, baby. You're so pretty," I groaned and locked our fingers together.

The sight of his face, flushed with desire, pupils dilated with need, was a mirror to my own emotions. It was almost as if I wished to immortalize this precise second with the click of a camera, to etch it into the annals of my personal history. Yet, deep within, I knew that internalizing and cherishing this instant within my mind's recesses was the best choice.

Knowing that this specific moment, with all its raw intensity was a private canvas only I could truly perceive ignited a fiercer flame within me. The exclusive nature of our connection, the unique vantage point from which I was privileged to witness his unrestrained desire amplified my own yearning to a heightened degree.

War increased his movement, his hips propelling with swifter and more intense motions than before, causing our intertwined pleasure laden cries to fill the air. "Ahhh, Yinn! Ughh-Ahh! Yes! Ahhh!" A sexy moan escaped him as he felt my erection grazing against his inner walls with each forceful thrust.

Our mouths collided in a fervent kiss, lips seeking one another with a fervor that reflected the unrelenting tempo of our bodies. The kiss, once tender had transformed into a passionate, almost messy collision of desire.

The room echoed with the symphony of our fervent expressions, our cries and moans intermingling, creating a chorus of ecstasy that seemed to reverberate throughout our very being. Everything felt so fucking good.

He drew his lips back from our rough kiss, his eyes meeting mine as he gracefully repositioned himself. With his palm resting against my chest, he resumed the rhythmic motion that we had both embraced. From below, the porno and wet sound of my cock moving in and out inside him could be heard.

My unwavering attention remained locked on him, my eyes tracing every nuance of his expression and movement. Each tender moment was etched into my memory, a canvas upon which I painted the beauty of our love. My baby is so sexy and I'm so lucky to have him.

"Phi-umphhh, it feels so good! Ahhh ahhh, Yin! Ahhh!"

My dark eyes stayed on him and looked at him as if I was enjoying my last meal on Earth. Suppressing the urge to shut my eyes, it impossible to tear my attention away, especially given the primal allure that flickered within his gaze. There was an undeniable hunger in the way he looked at me, a raw and visceral desire that held me captive. His reaction was nothing short of electric, his response akin to someone who had stumbled upon the most exquisite taste in the world.

"Fuck, baby. Ahhh, yes! Keep taking me like that," I groaned.

"Phi, ahhh yes! Yes, ahhh ahhh!"

My hand found a place on his ass, my palm gently squeezed the supple flesh, allowing him the freedom to sway his hips as he desired. With a rhythm that was both graceful and powerful, he increased the tempo, guiding his movements in a circular motion.