PART 11: Insensitivity

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒋𝒖𝒔𝒕 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒕 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒍𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ೃ⁀➷𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

"I'm sorry, babyyy," P'Yin kept apologizing while burying his face on my hand.

Urghh, it was all thanks to our insatiable passion and the aftermath of our unending love making last night that my routine to ride my scooter to work today had been completely thwarted. My rear end bore the lingering soreness, an undeniable reminder of our passionate escapade.

And so, the result of this unforeseen consequence was our current scenario, seated together in his car, being chauffeured to the workplace.

"I promise to be more mindful next time, baby. Forgive your boyfriend na na naaa," he continued his earnest plea, causing me to suppress a chuckle by gently biting down on my lower lip.

I was not angry at all, to be honest. In fact, I also cherish those moments when he expresses his love for me intimately.

Looking at him, I arched an eyebrow while keeping a controlled demeanor. "Do you regret what you did last night?" I asked and P'Yin looked up at me with puppy eyes.

"I love it," he said, making me give a soft pat on his shoulder.

"P'Yinnn, just be honest you like I'm going to work with you, right?"

He smiled innocently, caught in my playful trap and continued to bury his face in my hand. "Okay, okay, you got me. But I really feel guilty, baby."

"You know, I-emm..cannot control myself when it comes to you. So, forgive your boyfriend naaa," he said, making me chuckle and I caressed his hair.

"How about we agree not to do it on Sunday after this?" I suggested, my tone gentle but my words seemed to elicit a swift reaction from him, his head lifting suddenly as his eyes sought mine, a shade of confusion clouding his features.

"What do you say?" He pouted.

A soft laugh escaped my lips as I playfully squeezed his cheeks. "You really need to quit giving me that look, phi," I teased, my fingers lightly brushing his skin. Casting a brief glance at his driver, I leaned in closer, my lips almost grazing his ear. "We can do it on Friday or Saturday," I whispered, making him smile from ear to ear.

"Okay, then, I agree with whatever my baby says," he responded with enthusiasm, his arms enveloping me in a warm embrace. His embrace was so tight, he seemed to disregard entirely the presence of his driver.

∘✧──────✧∘

Ever since I started my internship at Wong Legacy, this marked the first time I came to work with P'Yin. Yeah, this happened because of our passionate lovemaking last night, which had left me with a slightly uncomfortable sensation in a certain region.

As the car stopped into the exclusive VVIP parking area, I leaned over to press a tender kiss on P'Yin's lips, our customary exchange of affectionate words flowing effortlessly. The familiar "I love you" passed between us as per our routine.

I then hastily grabbed my bag and ran toward the back entrance. Shielding my face with my bag, I just hope no one saw I just exited the president's car!!!

Upon reaching my department's level, I settled into my seat, greeted warmly by Peat and Bomm who were already there.

As the hands of the clock spun, a two hour dance in the rhythm of diligent effort. However, my attention shifted to Peat, whose countenance displayed traces of discomfort. Throughout the span of that hour, P'Wave seemed to have designated himself as an unwelcome distraction for Peat. Whether it was through unnecessary calls or unimportant requests that required Peat to walk to his desk. Even the simple task of fetching coffee had become an additional demand on Peat's already full plate.