PART 1: Fondness

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒍𝒆 𝒔𝒐𝒖𝒍 𝒊𝒏𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒘𝒐 𝒃𝒐𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒔.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ೃ⁀➷𝙔𝙄𝙉 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

"You have a conference with Mega Trading at 11 am and then a meeting with the Marketing Department this evening."

"Also, Director Lee from Zircon Holding proposed to have a dinner together tonight, president. Along with his daughter," my secretary, Louis told me, making me raise my eyebrows.

"Dinner? What is dinner for?" I asked coldly while reading a document that I needed to review for the new project with KS Empire.

Being the president of one of the largest firms in Thailand at a young age wasn't easy but since I had grown up around business, I was able to manage it rather well, especially since I had my sweetheart's unwavering support. Yeah, my beloved sweetheart, War Wanarat.

Since we've been together for more than three years, my love for my sweetheart has gotten deeper every day. Falling in love is the easy part, staying together is the tricky part but we know that a great relationship is about two things. First, appreciating the similarities and second, respecting the differences.

When I want to smile, I know exactly what to do, I just close my eyes and I think of him. Falling in love with him is the greatest thing that happened to me. It made my whole world and makes my days inspiring. He's the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart. I love him so much. More than life itself.

As soon as I graduated from the university, l already took the leadership of my family's legacy and held the position of young president. Now, War is on a semester break before starting his internship as he had only one semester left before he completely finished his study.

"I...believe Director Lee tried to introduce his daughter to you, president," he said and I stood up from my seat, buttoning my suit while giving him a flat look.

"Should I say something about that, Mr. Louis?" I tilted my head slightly to the side as I awaited his hesitant answer to my question as he told me a ridiculous words.

"I'm-I'm sorry, president. But Director Lee said he will sign the project about Dynamic Program if you—"

I raised my eyebrows, making him stop his words and bent his head. "I'm sorry, president. I will inform him you rejected the invitation," he said while bowing his head.

"As you should," I replied and walked away. "Let's go to the conference," I muttered and he followed me from behind.

∘✧──────✧∘

As soon as we entered the vehicle, the driver put the car in drive to go to the location of the conference. I continued to read a few files but my action came to halt when I remembered about my boyfriend. 'I should give him a call,' I monologued to my mind while taking out my phone from my pocket and then calling my sweetheart.

It took him for a while to answer my call. "Hello..." He greeted me with a husky voice which curled my lips into a smile.

"Are you still sleeping, baby?" I asked, receiving a hum from him.

"You made me sleep late last night, phii," he responded, along with a groan as if he stretched his body.

"But emm, you like it, right?" I asked teasingly while grinning from ear to ear.

"Phiii!!! Stop saying something like that!!! Your secretary will hear it!!!"

I chuckled and as I looked at my secretary that sat beside me, he cleared his throat and averted his gaze out of the window, acting like he didn't understand what I was talking about.