PART 29: Enchantment

𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒔𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒐𝒇 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒔, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒂 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏.
︶꒦꒷♡꒷꒦︶

ೃ⁀➷𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ˊˎ-

I took off my shirt, feeling the lingering warmth of last night's passion still coursing through my veins. P'Yin hugged me from behind and kissed the mark he left last night.

We had certainly lost track of time during our intimate moments, indulging in multiple rounds of passion. It seemed that P'Yin became even more aroused whenever I playfully referred to him as "Mr. President." Well, perhaps I needed to be more mindful of how often I used that nickname.

As his lips lingered on my skin, I leaned into his touch. "P'Yin..."

"Hm?" He responded softly, sucking my neck.

"What's going to happen with P'Wave and Peat's situation?" I asked.

"I have spoken with them individually and we will address it internally. Peat won't face any consequences for what happened but Mr. Wave will need to undergo some disciplinary measures."

I nodded, feeling relieved that Peat wouldn't suffer any repercussions. "I hope everything settles down soon," I murmured, leaning back into P'Yin's embrace.

"You are so caring, baby," P'Yin murmured, his lips trailing to my earlobe. "It's making me jealous."

I chuckled softly. I tilted my head to the side, allowing P'Yin better access to my ear and neck. "There's no need to be jealous, P'Yin," I uttered, feeling his warm breath against my skin. "You know you are the only one for me."

He pulled me closer. "I know, baby," he whispered, pressing a tender kiss to my cheek. "But I can't help it when I see you being so caring towards others."

I smiled. "You are my one and only," I uttered, turning to capture his lips in a gentle kiss.

∘✧──────✧∘

P'Yin chopped vegetables in the kitchen while I sat at the dining table, video calling his mom. Her warm smile greeted me through the screen. "Oh, dear, it's been too long since we have seen you," she said. "When are you coming to visit us again, huh?"

I chuckled. "I miss you too, mom. I promise I will visit as soon as I can," I assured her, glancing at P'Yin with a smile.

"Aww, mom. It hasn't been that long. You are being dramatic," P'Yin said, making me chuckle.

"Ah, but I miss having my dear War around the house," P'Yin's mom sighed wistfully.

I smiled. "I miss being there too, mom. P'Yin's cooking is amazing but it's not the same without your presence," I said while grinning.

Mom smiled widely. "Aww, you are too sweet, dear. I can't wait for you to come visit again. Maybe you can even help me in the kitchen next time," she teased, making me laugh.

P'Yin rolled his eyes playfully. "Mom, you know my baby is hopeless in the kitchen. I would end up doing all the work anyway," he joked, earning a playful swat from me.