Hanz silently left Davina's room after 30 minutes since her temperature decreased, and let the maid take over since he needs to go back to where he left his assistant and Ian.

~~~

"Your back, Sir Hanz,"

His assistant greeted him. Hanz looks around to look for Luke and Ian but he didn't see them.

"Aren't they done yet?"

"I think so, Sir, since Prince Kilden called in the magic stone earlier that they are still catching the remaining people who are running away with the Young Duke and Priest Luke,"

"I see, how are the knights?"

Hanz looks at the knights na nakahiga sa mga nakalatag sa lupa at konti nalang ang mga walang malay. 

"You should go and rest. I'll take care from here,"

"Alright, thank you, Sir Hanz,"

Hanz just nodded as he smiled and started to make medicines from the herbs since it is already evening when he left her in the afternoon. He was preparing another batch of medicines when they come back and for sure there will be injured or wounded knights later.

~~~

"W-welcome home, Young Master,"

"Where is my father?"

Raniel asks the stuttered butler who greeted him when he went into the mansion. 

"The Master is in his office, Young Master,"

"..."

Raniel left the butler kahit na may sasabihin pa sana ito pero agad niya itong iniwan at naglakad pataas sa hagdan since nasa third floor ang office ng kaniyang ama. Agad siyang kumatok sa pintuan, and opens the door as he saw his father signing some documents. His father stops what he is doing and looks at the door to see who knocks since Raniel didn't talk after knocking.

"What makes you come here?"

"I need to look for someone here in the capital with our knights,"

"Hm? Why?"

"..."

"?"

His father stared at Raniel while waiting for his answer and he was curious why his son coming to him. Raniel looks straight into his father's eyes with a very serious look on his face while walking into the office.

"...my friend was kidnapped and went here so I need the knights to track it down,"

"I want to lend it to you but currently our knights and the captain were dispatched to assist the Young Duke in a mission,"

Raniel's face can't be read but he had a disappointed look in his eyes while looking at his father who had a smile on his face as if he was enjoying looking at his son's expression.

*blag!*

"Raniel! My son! Welcome home!"

Raniel's mom immediately hugs his son from the back after suddenly opening the door while he doesn't have any emotions on his face and didn't even flinch from his mother.

"Yes, I'm home but I have to go, mom,"

"Eh?? wait--"

Raniel removes his mother's arms around him as he walks away from them and closes the door. He didn't even look back at his mother who didn't even finish what she is saying.

"Gosh, who did that child take from?"

"Just let him go, honey,"

Raniel's father said as he walks to his wife and hugs her while his wife moves away from him kaya napahiwalay siya ng yakap sa kaniya at tumalikod.