Did everyone already leave?

"Are you alright Todoroki-kun?" His mismatched eyes met, with the all too familiar concerned green ones.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" He raised an eyebrow, showing his clear confusion, before the four began walking towards the UA exit.

The green haired teen rubbed at his neck, before speaking again, in a less confident voice, than Shoto had been used to- "It's just the family day thing. You sure it's alright to have your family here? I mean, if you want to it's fine-" As Midoriya began rambling, Todoroki found some grounding in the way, that Iida and Uraraka were listening quietly instead of asking questions. 

He, and Midoriya, told them about his entire 'home' situation just a little while back, as they were his friends too, and he knew, that he could trust them.

"-and besides, we all know how your father can act-" It's true. Endeavor has acted out a lot on TV, mostly on Shoto though, not so much on the villains- or people who criticizes him. "-are you sure of the fact, that you want him to come here at UA, with the rest of your family"

That sentence caught his attention..

Todoroki had no idea, of what this 'family day' was, but by what Midoriya had said, it sounded awfully familiar to something from his past school. Actually from when he was back in middle school... he guesses the memory also was from one of these 'family days'..

---

He were about ten years old, when his middle school teacher, had told them something about a 'parent day'. Something Shoto didn't understand back then, and still doesn't.

"Your parents are all coming by later today, I'm not sure everyone was told this before hand.." She had said, a question evident in her voice, as she watched the many heads being shaken from left to right, showing that many hadn't heard these news. Shoto being one of them, hadn't understood what his teacher had been saying.

Were father coming? He couldn't remember the last time, that his father had showed up to anything, especially not at the school. Had his father agreed to this?

And then a thought hit him-

Were mother coming too, then?

He still remembers the thought having brought up some warm memories, from within him. Memories he probably forgot a long time ago.. memories he would rather forget, especially when they seemed to bring his hopes up..

Ofcouse mother isn't coming, why would she..?

...

When the school day was over, and it was time for the adults to show, all of the kids could be found outside of the school, as they all waited for their parents to show up. They probably knew they would, not like Shoto, who never knew if his father would come or not. If Endeavor didn't want to show, he didn't. Shoto knew that much, even at the age of ten.

Cars could be seen pulling up just outside the school, aswell as kids running forward to greet their parents.

Almost everyone had found their parents, when a boy walked up beside him, saying things that made Shoto want to choke him-

"Are your parents coming?" He didn't know himself... Were he even supposed to talk with this boy? Father always told him not to socialize... but the boy seemed genuine.. and he didn't yell, like the others had. Todoroki simply answered in his normal monotone voice, deciding that the boy could be trusted-

"My father Is" He didn't look at the boy, afraid of the looks they might share, while this conversation is going on.

He couldn't see the boys face, but he could hear the confusion in his question- "Only your dad? What about your mom, isn't she coming too? My mom is" Shoto looked at him with widened eyes. Were he right? Were his mother coming too?