Chapter 20: Break all mafia rules

Start from the beginning

"I am sorry but I and  Liam are going off somewhere today," Mattoe said glancing at Liam.

"To where?" Jayden asked him.

"You don't have to know my every move do you?"

"That wasn't the fucking question" Jayden growled dead stern.

"Well, we'll  fill you both  in later."

Antonio and Jayden shared glances. Antonio didn't protest. He just asked Liam and Matteo to make sure they are back on time so they won't leave me and my sister alone for too long and then he walked off with Jayden.

Antonio was really acting somewhat like an overprotective father.

Now that we were all four at the table, Rechel who'd been quiet, matte parked up the dishes and left. Rechel also stood up rudely to leave but Liam stopped her.

"Where are you going, Rechel?" He asked.

"Inside. I guess I've nothing doing here do I?"

"Come here, Rechel..." Liam said tapping the seat beside him. Rechel stood hesitantly for a while but as matte persisted, she just sighed and sat down.

"Look. I know Antonio can be a dick most times but believe me he has our best interest at heart. He may seem imposing but that's how he is. I know you are highly pissed about the drugs restriction rule but believe me, Antonio has a valid Reason for that rule. Our eldest bro wants the best for all of us. He's been a mother and father to us. Honestly, I won't do anything without him." Liam said and paused. "Look at me. I hate school but I have to go cause I have to take part in the family business. That's the least I can do to show my appreciation. So cheer up girl" he said soothingly and pats Rachel's back. I swear if Rechel had intended to lash out, there's no she'll do that now. Liam was being such a sweet and loving brother.
Rechel sighs quietly instead.

"Besides why would you take drugs even? You aren't an addict are you?"

I didn't expect Rechel to respond but she responded after some time. "I just took it to clear my head"

"No that's the wrong answer" Matteo seethed as he came into view. "We need to talk Rechel," Matoe said sternly. He was being so cold like Antonio. "We have nothing to talk about," Rechel said and left ignoring matte yelling for her to come back.

As he left, Matteo touch his head and sighed.

"Clarrisa" Matteo suddenly called my name. Got did I do something wrong?

"Ummm..." I mumbled.

"What happened last night? Why did your sister leave your  room last night." He asked. Both Liam and Mattoe were looking at me curiously.

"I..." I was burning with nervousness and if Liam noticed it, he asked me to calm down. He elaborated that he really just want to know about Racheal.

Like why she would suddenly leave the room and turn to drugs. They wanted to know what happened last night and I was their only cue since we stayed together.

They looked really damn curious and I didn't want to rub them off anything. I wasn't quite sure but I just told them about how Rechel had woken up looking terrified last night. She didn't tell me anything instead she left the room.

I regretted telling them though cause if they decide to confront reveal, that'll surely get me in trouble with Racheal. I wanted to tell them not to tell recheal but Matteo's phone beeped even before they could make a reaction.

"Oops we have to Go now Bambina," Matteo said after reading the text.
"Take of yourself Tesoro" Liam kissed me on my forehead "and Don't fight with your sister okay?"