"Mr. Aizawa..." Kirishima uttered.

A chill ran down Aizawa's back when he spotted a boy with black hair and remnants of red dye from the corner of his eye. Along with a pink girl with horns, Jiro, and Mineta, who was unusually tall. For a second, his breath was taken away, and he wanted to pinch himself to find out if he was asleep.

But he knew otherwise.

"Kiri..." Aizawa covered his mouth in complete shock. "You're... Alive...?" He stumbled back. All the while, Fat Gum, Rock Lock, Manual, Mic, Midnight, and Shinso watched in utter disbelief.

"Yes. We're alive," Kirishima assuringly smiled alongside the others.

"Last time I saw you all was in the mall..." Aizawa explained, directing his attention more so to Jiro.

"Yeah... That seemed so long ago, doesn't it?" She laughed emotionally when Aizawa noticed something about Ashido.

"I know... My hair grew out."

"Ha! It did..." He shook his head in disbelief and smiled uncontrollably.

Not knowing what to say, Mineta decided to blurt out, "I got my growth spurt! In case you didn't notice."

Without hesitatio, Aizawa pulled them into a warm embrace and cried tears of joy. He was so happy to see them alive after all this time, and no doubt, so were they. Meanwhile, the others made sure not to shed any tears.

"Aww! How sweet," Dabi smirked.

Instantly, Bakugo and Todoroki wiped around and froze at the sight of the man that brought about the events that led to All Might's retirement. They were sickened to see him there.

"Dabi!" Bakugo softly growled.

Without hesitation, Todoroki burned the shrub behind Dabi after he nonchalantly dodged his attack.

"Ha! I'm impressed. Your flames are hotter than I remember... Little Shoto."

"Don't call me that!" He attempted to attack again only to fall on his knees and grasp his side painfully. Yaoyorozu, followed by Aizawa, ran to his aid.

"What's wrong?" Aizawa asked.

"His ribs! They were badly hurt during his fight with Midoriya-san," Yaoyorozu explained, prompting Hawks and Nagant to share a nervous glance.

"I'm fine...! I... Just need rest..." Todoroki brushed it off only to wince again.

"No, you need help!" Yaoyorozu added worryingly.

"Is he infected?" Stain blurted out.

"Huh?" Everyone turned around and saw Stain and the League. As well as a boy with a black cloth wrapped around his face, which Hagakure noticed.

"Stain? The League?!" Kaminari cringed.

"Greetings, children!" Compress tipped his hat respectfully.

"What are they doing here?!" Bakugo grunted.

"Isn't it obvious...?" Stepping into their line of sight, the shithead himself began.

"To find a lost child," Overhaul uttered.

"Overhaul?!" Yaoyorozu gasped.

There, standing at the front of the group, was the piece of shit himself, wearing his stupid mask and prosthetic hands. The sight of the scumbag made them equally want to puke all over him.

"No... I know what this is, and we're not doing this! I refuse!" Bakugo shouted.

"Bakugo... I know you're angry, but hear me out," Aizawa began.

What Remains | Bnha Zombies | MHA FanficOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara