Ch 31 {Long Time No See}

Two men walked through the halls of a prison and one of them was All Might. An hour ago, he was summoned to the island's maximum-security prison on behalf of Sansa. The reason he was summoned now was a whole other ballpark he didn't like.

Standing in front of a cell, the last thing All Might expected was to be there. The fact his old nemesis wanted to talk had struck a nerve with him. Seeing as how they were preparing to disembark that couldn't have been a coincidence.

"Are you sure you want to go through with this? You can still walk away," Cat Cop assured.

"No. If he wants to see me, then it's probably for a good reason. I need to do this..."

Cat Cop nodded understandably and touched his earpiece.

"We're good to go."

"Understood," the guard said on the other end.

Suddenly, the door's mechanism began to unlock, and as they slowly pulled apart, the first thing All Might saw, which made his blood boil, was the nemesis he despised all his life.

"All For One," he muttered.

There, sitting in his straight jacket behind a bulletproof window was All For One with the biggest smirk on his face. It was like he knew he was there before he even said anything.

"Long time no see... Toshinori."

All For One chuckled menacingly as he entered the room precautiously. Once the doors closed, he sat in the chair placed for him and saw the camera in the corner.

He took a deep breath in an attempt to calm down when AFO interrupted his thoughts.

"I can tell you're uneasy."

"Anyone would be if they had to face their old nemesis."

"I suppose. I'm just surprised you came so quickly. Did you miss me?" AFO taunted

"On the contrary... I wouldn't miss you in a heartbeat," he coldly responded.

"That's a shame. Because I would," he explained.

"Tsk! I doubt that..."

"Also... Sorry to hear about Tsukauchi. Really... When I heard he had died during the outbreak, I became deeply saddened. Then again... Such is life for first responders in a crisis," All For One said with a frown surprisingly.

"Of course you would know, seeing as how you've killed a lot of them yourself." All Might shot back making him grin again.

"Touche."

He sat in silence for a good five seconds before deciding to take control of the conversation.

"Let's cut to the chase. What do you want?"

"Cutting to the chase already? You must be in a hurry."

"Well, even if I was, that's none of your concern. Now. Why did you ask for me? I doubt it was to confess that you were behind the outbreak?"

"Actually... I was."

"Wait, what?" All Might did a double take.

"Well, not me, at least. You see, it was an accident on my scientist's part."

"Yeah, no shit! But why now? When the authorities transferred you here a year ago, they questioned you about everything! You clearly knew something, but never cracked."

"Because a paradigm shift is coming, All Might. Either the world plunges into complete darkness... Or light. Frankly, I want my sins on record on the probable chance I die."