Ch 3 {Hope For The Best}

\\ Stressed Out //

\\ Twenty-One Pilots //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

While Present Mic and Vlad were getting the buses, Aizawa, Midnight, and Nezu were heading to the Class 1A dormitory to find a certain girl who was of high importance.

After exiting the elevators and passing rooms, Aizawa opened the door and stopped in his tracks.

"Eri?"

Sitting at her desk by the window was Eri. Usually, Nejire or Mirio would be with her but since it was early, she was alone. A bit risky, yes, but if anything went wrong, all she had to do was press a button, and Aizawa would be there in a matter of seconds.

"Papa?" She said, spinning in her chair. The fact she called him papa melted his heart even though he'd preferred to be called sensei.

"Het, Eri. How're you feeling? Okay, I hope," Aizawa smiled, rubbing her head.

"I'm f-feeling okay..." She shyly said.

"I'm glad to hear it..." He nodded before hearing Nezu clear his throat. That was when Eri finally noticed them standing by the door.

"M-Ms. Midnight... Rat man..." She said which they found quite funny.

"Haha! Yes. I am indeed the rat man." Nezu joked.

"Hey, Eri..." Midnight crouched to her level. "Mr. Aizawa and I must help people in a city. Until we come back, Nezu is going to have Mirio watch over you. Okay?"

"W-When will you be back?" She asked. Honestly, Aizawa didn't know how to answer that. Still, he didn't want to make her worry, so he would tell her what she needed to hear.

"We'll be back before you know it."

"Can I get a hug before you go...?" She asked nervously.

"Of course," he softly said, giving her one that Midnight found adorable.

After their moment, Aizawa kneeled before Nezu and whispered. "Make sure she's taken care of in case anything happens to me."

"You have my word..." He promised.

That was all he needed to hear.

"Alright..." He addressed Midnight before looking at Eri one last time. "Time to go to war."

~ 8:50 am ~

One after the other, Class 1A exited the UA campus and saw Aizawa standing by a bus. At the same time, they saw another bus leaving with Vlad in the driver's seat and Midnight and other students in the back. Four of which were Kendo, Komori, Tokage, and Tetsutetsu.

"Was that Class 1B?" Kirishima tried to wave goodbye to Tetsutetsu.

"I think so..." Ashido noticed as well.

"Pfft! Those extras?! They'll be lucky if they survive whatever training exercise this is," Bakugo scoffed.

"Do you have to call them extras, dude?" Kirishima responded.

"What else would I call them?"

"It's about time you all showed up. What... Did Mineta sneak into the girl's locker room again?" Aizawa asked them.