Ch 23 {Time Flies}

\\ Enemies //

\\ Post Malone //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Beep! Beep! Beep!

Bakugo awoke from the sound of the alarm and exploded it to pieces. He was cranky, so he didn't care if he had to buy a new one. After he left the bed and took a shower, he changed into his uniform and went into the kitchen to eat a bowl of spicy cereal. By the time he was finished, Mitsuki walked into the scene.

"Looks like someone is ready to be a third-year student!" She teased.

"Not really," he blurted out, washing his hands by the kitchen sink.

"Figures much..." She grabbed a carton of orange juice out of the fridge and shook it.

"By the way, are you going to therapy later?" She proceeded to pour herself a glass.

"About that... She concluded it..." A droplet of sweat appeared on his forehead.

"What?! Why?! Katsuki, I swear if you -!" She pointed her finger at him threateningly.

"NO! I didn't do anything! We made a deal! That's all..."

"Hm! You better be telling the truth! Or else I'll send you right back!" She chugged her drink.

"Good morning...!" Still wearing Bakugo's shirt from the previous night, Hagakure stretched her limbs and yawned.

"Morning, Invisible Chick..." He yawned not long after.

"What time is it?" She asked, looking at the microwave clock which read 7:23 am.

"That clock is ten minutes slow, so it's roughly 7:33," Mitsuki explained.

"Wait... 7:33?" Hagakure's eyes opened wide in realization.

"The bus comes for us at 7:45!" Bakugo finished.

"Then you better catch that bus!" Mitsuki said before they scrambled off.

Once they left the room, Mitsuki escorted them down the elevator and into the lobby. It was outside where they saw Kaminari by the sidewalk, waiting for the bus.

Seeing as how Kaminari resided on the eleventh floor, Bakugo was forced to see his face every day. Hopefully, he wouldn't pick a fight with him like yesterday.

"Hi, Bakugo's mom! Hi, Hagakure!" Kaminari saw them leaving the twenty-story building

"Hey, Kaminari..." Hagakure awkwardly waved while Bakugo scoffed.