Ch 36 {The Bandits}

\\ No Chances //

\\ Twenty-One Pilots //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

With Deku hot on their tail, Class 2A bolted through the streets of Kamino. As they ran alongside a bus that had fallen into a sinkhole, though, little did they know that he was waiting for them. The next thing they knew, another wall blocked the road and trapped All Might and Shinso on the other side.

"Shinso?!" Kaminari cried while Bakugo looked up and saw Fukidashi disappear over the edge.

"Damn you, Manga!"

"BAKUGO!!!" Hagakure tackled him before Deku punched the wall.

Ice jutted out of the ground and forced Deku to backflip. However, Yaoyorozu was smart enough to realize he would do this and grazed his head with an arrow. Deku took cover and found dark blood trailing down his face, and he couldn't be more pissed to know she almost murked him.

"Damn! I missed!"

"THIS WAY!" Bakugo spotted an alleyway.

One by one, they followed after Bakugo without daring to look back, and yet, that's exactly what Kaminari did. And boy, did he piss himself when Deku slammed into the wall to pursue them?

"SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" Instantly, he regretted his actions and picked up the pace. Sadly, for him, Deku grabbed him with Black Whip and pulled him away. Thankfully, Todoroki acted on his behalf and emitted fire down the alleyway, forcing Deku to jump onto the stairwell.

 Thankfully, Todoroki acted on his behalf and emitted fire down the alleyway, forcing Deku to jump onto the stairwell

"Thanks for the save, man!"

"Shut up and run!" Todoroki said before locking eyes with Deku.

Like the others, Todoroki was still processing the situation at hand

Like the others, Todoroki was still processing the situation at hand. Seeing as how Bakugo left Deku for dead, he could see how he turned into a zombie. It was hard to believe.

Regardless, Deku was now an obstacle on their path, and if it ever came down to it, which it would, he would do whatever was necessary to put his former friend to rest.