Ch 2 {Another Day In UA}

\\ Crazy //

\\ Gnarls Barkley //

~ 8:35 am ~

"What's the issue, Nezu?"

Aizawa was the first to ask amongst the many heroes who received Nezu's urgent call to meet in the conference room. Including but not limited to All Might, Cementoss, Ectoplasm, Midnight, Present Mic, Power Loader, Snipe, Thirteen, and Vlad King.

Frankly, they hoped the meeting was of high importance because they barely had time to start 1st period.

"First things first. I am canceling all classes and keeping non-hero course students on campus as we institute maximum lockdown," Nezu explained.

"Wait, if you're doing all of that, then where's the fire?!" Mic jokingly asked.

"Yeah! I was gonna help Ms. Hatsume work on inventions. Particularly some new kind of smoke grenades she designed," Power Loader sulked.

"Sadly, I must due to recent circumstances." Nezu clasped his hands on the table.

"What do you mean by recent circumstances?" All Might asked.

"A few minutes ago, I received a private call from Hawks. There was an incident this morning in Jaku City and the HPSC is requesting our aid in evacuations."

"Okay, but what does that have to do with our students?" Aizawa asked.

"You see... He states it's connected to the League of Villains somehow, or as they call themselves now, the Paranormal Liberation Front..."

"Go on." Aizawa got serious.

"As most of you know, they've been planning an attack for some time now that would change Hero Society for generations to come. As of today, it would seem our fears were correct."

"What exactly happened in Jaku city?" Vlad cut to the chase.

"Hawks said, and I quote. 'Zombies...'"

"Did you say, zombies?" Cementoss scoffed.

"Indeed I did," Nezu sighed.

"Is Hawks pulling our legs or something because last I checked zombies only exist in pop culture movies?" Mic laughed while Aizawa sat there in a serious manner.

"Has the press made this public yet?" Ectoplasm asked.

"So far, the HPSC is keeping it under wraps to prevent mass panic. Reporters trying to enter the city are being turned away by authorities, but it'll only be a matter of time till word breaks out. Even so, what I've told you here mustn't leave this room."

Everyone nodded in understanding.

"Did he say anything else?" Thirteen asked additionally.

"He didn't say much since he sounded in a hurry, but he feels it'll only get worse. Which brings me to what I have to say next..."

"Just spit it out." Aizawa knew full well what was coming.

"Regardless if the Paranormal Liberation Front caused this, the people of Jaku city are going to need all the help they can get. Including our students..." Nezu emphasized the last part.