Ch 13 {Miracle}

\\ Natural //

\\ Imagine Dragons //

~•~•~•~•~•~•~

"EAT THIS, BITCH!!!" Bakugo yelled before blasting the Nomu in the face.

Ever since the fight began, Midoriya, Bakugo, Kirishima, and Ashido were in a fight for their lives. They would've never imagined themselves fighting a High-end Nomu in the middle of a zombie outbreak.

From what Midoriya could gather, the quirks it possessed included super strength, liquid skin, and possibly regeneration. The problem with that though was the wounds on it weren't healing. Besides that, he didn't see any signs it possessed other quirks.

All things considered, the quirks it had wouldn't make it easy for them to take it down. If they hoped to defeat it then they'd surely need something more than luck.

"I don't know about you guys, but if we hope to defeat this thing, we're gonna need a miracle!" Kirishima said being punched into a wall.

Simultaneously, the Nomu shot liquid at Bakugo which Ashido deflected with her acid. Midoriya then swopped in from above and kicked it in the face while shouting, "Detroit Smash!"

"Defeat?! HELL NO! We're killing it! Remember, it's either him or us!" Bakugo responded, firing small explosions at the Nomu.

"Uh, I think it's a Woman, you know! It has boobs!" Ashido sprayed acid at it.

"Who gives a shit! Just kill it!"

"DIE, HERO!" The Nomu charged at Bakugo only for Deku to swing her into a store.

CRASH!

"I have a plan. It should give us a chance to take it out," Midoriya panted while hearing the Nomu groan in annoyance.

"Well, you better talk quick, because the Woman over here is getting cranky!" Bakugo said, dodging the Nomu's earth-shattering punch.

CRACK!

Deku ran toward it and proceeded to dodge her punches which would've wounded him for sure. Even so, he might as well explain his plan.

"Alright! I'm! Going to tell You! My plan!" Stuttering as he slid under her legs, he used Blackwhip to grab her arms, allowing Bakugo and Kirishima to attack.

"So, what is it?!" Kirishima asked as they attacked her from the front.

Before they could land a hit, though, the Nomu kicked them across the floor like a bunch of amateurs

Before they could land a hit, though, the Nomu kicked them across the floor like a bunch of amateurs. Rolling on the ground, they came to a stop before Kirishima spat out blood beside Ashido who could easily see some on the side of his mouth.

"Gross..." She slightly gagged.

"Here's the plan! Kirishima and I will hold its arms down while Mina uses her acid to melt its legs! Then Bakugo can finish it off with the biggest explosion he's got!!! It's violent but it will give us a chance to live!"