Chapter 30: Masked assassin

You nodded, "But still, I'll ask Chuuya about that too. Now let's start with out work," you pulled his wrist and you two headed into kitchen.

~~~~~~~~

In the morning, you woke up in Akutagawa's bed, alone. You were wearing your underwear and a white T-Shirt he borrowed you. You sat up, trying to remember when did you fall asleep last night, but no memory came to your mind. Yawning, you forced yourself to get out of bed, wondering where Akutagawa could be, until you heard a sound of running water behind his bathroom door.

Quickly, you used an opportunity of him not being here and changed into clothes you brought yesterday from Chuuya's apartment. Then you headed to the kitchen and decided to make you two a herbal tea, Akutagawa's favourite one. You quickly grabbed two cups and poured water into the kettle, which you plugged in and let the water boil.

Carefully, you took out two tea bags from the box and put one in each glass. After while of waiting for the water to boil, you no longer heard the sounds of running water, so you decided to go check if Akutagawa is done and to tell him that you made tea for you.

You walked into a bedroom and saw him choosing a shirt for today, but immediately you covered your eyes as you realized he is shirtless. "Oh fuck. I-uhm, I am so sorry, I just-"

Then you slowly removed your hand from your face, your eyes immediately met with the floor, your cheeks red. Even though you tried not to take a look, you couldn't help yourself as your boyfriend's body was quite muscular.

"Oh. Hey, Y/N," in his voice you could hear amusement. You were biting your lip and attempted to leave the bedroom, but failed, as he laid eyes on you. "You're staring."

"W-what?! Noo! I just made a tea and I came to tell you," you smiled brightly but gasped, as Akutagawa stood right in front you.

"The tea will wait for us," he smirked playfully, then he gave your lips a kiss, passionate as always. He removed your jacket and struggled with the buttons on your top for a while, until his fingers dealed with the last button and the cloth fell down on the floor.

Akutagawa then sucked on your neck and you made a loud moan as he bit it, his hands slid down until they found their place on your hips and he pulled you closer to his body, finishing his love mark.

His eyes then ran to the digital clock and he rolled his eyes, "we should hurry."

You nodded and dressed up, your fingers touching purple mark from your boyfriend. Akutagawa dressed up as well and you both headed to the kitchen, where you quickly sipped the tea, without saying even a half of a word.

~ some time later ~

"Gin and Black Lizard already found the hideout of the person responsible for the murders, but it was already empty when they broke in," Akutagawa informed you as he hung up the phone call with his sister.

"Then that means the rest is up to us," you sighed and arched your back, "hopefully, the plan works."

"According to our search, that guy should be nearby, about to do his next kill," Akutagawa cleared his throat, his eyes staring at the bite mark on your neck, "we just have to wait for a signal of the bomb. It should catch his attention."

"Too bad that the plan was for Mori to survive the explosion," you complained, Akutagawa didn't react in any way, he just smirked.

"What?" you asked, when you noticed he is smirking.

"It's just...you shouldn't talk about him that way-" Akutagawa got interrupted by an explosion that echoed from the street. Suddenly, something black flashed above your heads, Akutagawa immediately made a phone call with Mori.