Chapter 23: Hey there again

Akutagawa gave Chuuya a nod and just turned on his heel, walking towards the outside from HQ.

"Oiii! Oiii! Where do you think you're going, huh?!"

Only a smirk appeared on Akutagawa's face as he turned to Chuuya, hands in his pockets.

"To beat the shit out of the people who dared to hurt Y/N."

~~~~~~~~

"Twenty-five hours on the bomb, lady from the Port Mafia. In twenty-five hours you'll die," one of the men lifted up your chin and forced you to look into his eyes. He was around your age, maybe a year of two older than you.

"I am not afraid of death you know," you snapped at him and tilted your head back to the other side. You saw that your wound is still bleeding, but very, very slowly. Although your clothes were now soaked up with blood.

"Well, that's good to know," the man who attacked you brought a blade from your knife to your throat and cut you. You felt blood flowing down your neck, collar bone, until it soaked into your shirt. You weren't lying. The fear you felt inside wasn't caused by the death but it was caused by worrying about if you be able to see Akutagawa one more time. You just couldn't die before you talked to him.

"So, tell us. What does Port Mafia has against us, smugglers? We haven't done anything to such organisation," they were still questioning you. They were persistent as hell and you were getting tired of their it.

"You're lying. You stole three hundred weapons from our HQ and twenty boxes with gunpowder," you slightly coughed and hissed in pain. Your wound wasn't deep but it hurt. It but wasn't life threatening.

"Someone is very well informed, I see. So you want your weapons back? Is that why are you here?!" Another one of them hit you and you felt your nose is bleeding and your face was swollen a little. But still, your intention wasn't to tell them anything about Mafia even though you hated Mori.

"Why are you quiet all of sudden, huh? You ran out of your sarcastic words? What a shame, I love sassy girls like you, you know," you were trying to pull away from his touches but since you were tied up it somehow wasn't possible. His hand touched your lips, a tear left your eye.

"Stop doing this, you perverts," you were trying to get outta those ropes which held you back but they were tied so tightly that it wasn't possible.

"If I were in your shoes, I'd stop doing such things. You know, maybe you have no idea how to set timer on a bomb, but we do," someone was whispering into your ear from behind.

For some reason you felt like you were going to die here today. In short, you knew there was no hope of anyone from the Mafia finding out you were going to be here. "Leave me alone you perverts! No way I'm going to be your sex toy! who do you think you are?!" you knew you couldn't hold your temper for very long.

"Huh?! Then I've heard enough. Bring the bomb and tie it to the girl! And set the timer on two hours," you could clearly see him smirking, even though you weren't looking at him. Now you started to be even more afraid.

"So my first mission is gonna end up like this, huh?" you muttered to yourself, then you the bomb is already on it's place, tied to your hands.

'Great. So I just have to wait two more hours and finally, I'll be dead.'

~ one hour later ~

59:03

"That's the time I have left, huh?" You muttered to yourself when finally, you got to be alone at least for a while, "well I guess this is goodbye."