Chapter 6: Injury

Then I guess good night, Y/N," Akutagawa was staring at your sleeping face, until he himself fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

This morning, Akutagawa woke up first. He rubbed his eyes and immediately, his sight fell on your sleeping body. But then, he noticed also one thing - your hands were touching. Immediately, he moved his hand away, so he could prevent from another touch. But still, he kept staring at you.

After like ten minutes, he left the bed, grabbed his clothes and locked himself in bathroom. He got rid of the clothes, he was sleeping in, and quickly stepped into a shower. Hot water was slowly flowing through his skin and he felt relaxed after long time. But right after three minutes passed, he got out of the shower and quickly dried his skin with a towel, so he could dress up. After he fixed his hair, he left the bathroom and closed the door.

His sight immediately fell on you. You were still sleeping, tucked in sheets. Carefully, Akutagawa sat on the bed, his sight not leaving your body. He sighed, and then, he put on his typical expression and pushed you.

"Get up. Till when you think you're gonna sleep, huh?"

You rubbed your eyes and looked at the direction, where his voice was coming from.

"It's annoying to live with you, you know that, right?"

"Tch. Like if I care."

You rolled your eyes, but decided to listen to him.

"Get ready. You have 11 minutes. Don't be late."

You did as he told you, quickly grabbing your towel and clothes, you locked yourself in the bathroom. After quick shower you put on your clothes and tied up your hair, sparing two minutes. After you left the bathroom, you headed to the hallway, where you were supposed to meet your roommate.

"You're early. Unexpected," he muttered and opened the door, pushing you out of the apartment. Then, he closed the door and you headed to that training place from yesterday.

~~~~~~~~

"I guess you know how to use it," he handled you a gun. You carefully took a look at it and then, you nodded. You were familiar with this kind of gun. Kunikida has similar one.

"Great. I decided to switch weapons, since the knife training wasn't very successful yesterday. I hope you don't mind."

Definitely you didn't. You smirked. Finally, you are able to use your ability.

"Task is the same as yesterday. Attack me. Or at least try to attack me, judging by yesterday..." he teased you a little.

"Tch... you'll see..." you muttered, gripping the weapon you were given.

"Ability...Weapon control... duplicate..."

Suddenly, you were holding two guns. Great. You smirked, aiming one of them at him, the other you just hid behind your back.

"Let's add a level up... Rashomon!" he yelled and sent a couple of attacks in your direction. In order to avoid all of them, you kept jumping and making saults. After he stopped attacking you, your feet landed safely on the ground.

"You son of a bitch..."

"I never said I won't be attacking you today. I said that only yesterday."

Your legs immediately started moving by themselves. Running towards Akutagawa, you jumped, making a sault, then, you kicked his back but he didn't fall down, as you were expecting. He could perfectly keep his balance.

Shit.

You had no other choice, just to land down. As you did, you pressed a gun on his head from behind, whispering: "Indestructible bullets. You're done."