Chapter 18: Incident

Akutagawa rolled his eyes, but then, he followed you in the bed, landing only a few inches away from you. "Tell me."

'He really thinks that I am so afraid of him? Haha, never.'

"Nope."

"Why?"

"Because I don't wanna."

Akutagawa then landed on his back, making a pillow from his hands.

"I feel offended."

"One day I'll sure tell you, don't be afraid."

~~~~~~~~

You found yourself standing in a familiar hallway. Looking around, you noticed a family pictures on the wall. Your family's pictures. Swallowing, you started walking up the huge stairs, but then, suddenly, you teleported and found yourself in an even more familiar room. You saw a bed, bedside table and a huge window. On the bedside table, there was a picture of your parents. You gently grabbed it and took a look. You looked so happy.

Something just suddenly didn't feel right. You had that feeling like someone was watching you. Immediately, your body turned around and you saw Akutagawa standing on the hallway, but as soon as your eyes met, he disappeared. You wanted to call his name, but when you opened your mouth, you couldn't hear your voice. Instinctively, you touched your lips, and wanted to call him again, but you couldn't say a word. It felt like you lost your voice.

You ran out of the room, straight to the hallway, but Akutagawa was nowhere to be found. Then, you teleported again into a room full of mirrors. You only could see your reflection, like a hundred of your reflections, as you found out when you looked around. But then, in a reflections, you could see there's also another person behind you. Immediately, you turned around and your eyes met.

Their eyes were filled with hatred. You screamed, when you recognized your father in that person. Then you realized, that your voice is back. "Father..." your voice cracked a little. Inside of you there was mix of all those weird feelings - failure, regrets, love, sadness. "Y/N. How could you do that to us...? How could you betray our fami-" suddenly, on his shirt appeared a blood stain, it was bigger and bigger. His body then fell on the ground, right in front of you.

Only a scream came out of your throat when you saw your mother with a gun in her hand. She was aiming it at you. "Why did you betray us like this? You are nothing but a simple liar. You joined the Mafia that killed us. How could you Y/N?!"

Liar. That word started cycling in your mind.

"Liar. How could you choose that criminal over your parents?!" You father was suddenly standing behind you.

"It's not like I chose that! I was captured by the Mafia! It's not my fault..."

"You could find a way to escape but you stayed. Only because of that guy... Remember, Y/N. Criminal will always be a bad person. Regardless of what you think, it may also be only a pretending, one day he will also kill you. But well you really chose him..." under your neck you felt something cold. Definitely it was a knife, held by your father.

"No! It's a lie! I would never-" you felt sharp pain in your stomach, then again and again. Your mother was stabbing you, with another knife. "Liar. Liar..."

'It's not reality...It can't be...'

Slowly, you felt you were passing out. Suddenly, your sight spotted Akutagawa behind your parents. "You really are pathetic, Y/N. Really, you thought that I would care for you, huh? You should have known the day would come, and that I would do this," he called out Rashomon and it cut through your body and you started bleeding.