23. Deal

TW:

Violence, Abuse

Do not continue if this will trigger you. Also, please bear in mind, I am in no way supporting any illegal acts written in this book. This is purely fiction and written for the same reason.

Second, I don't know how business works. I only have a slight idea. So I'm sorry if this is far from reality.

•••

Jin was sitting on the edge of the bed he had been sharing with Namjoon. He felt tired and sleepy. He didn't get enough sleep the whole night. For the past seven years of being with Namjoon, he never got enough sleep. Or a good night's sleep. He wasn't comfortable sleeping beside the man he hated. More so, beside the man who had ordered to kill off the people close to him. He was just glad nothing sexual happened the whole night.

Sometimes, though it may be weird to say or feel, he loved it more when Namjoon was angry, disappointed, or frustrated at him. Or when he was being beaten, he wanted it more than sharing a bed with his husband. At least, he got to sleep in his son's room. He was more comfortable there. He was at ease. He could sleep well.

After preparing his husband's suit, he sat down on the bed to wait for Namjoon until he was allowed to leave the bedroom. Every second felt like forever to him. For the past seven years, all he had were questions about why he needed to experience all those.

As soon as Namjoon stepped out of the walk-in closet, Jin stood up, grabbed the necktie sitting on the bedside table, and put it around Namjoon's neck. If he could, he wanted to strangle the man in front of him. He had to remind himself every time that he was not a murderer. Thus, he forced himself to do his duties as husband.

"This is the product of your effort. Yoongi will be investing in my company." Namjoon stared at Jin while the latter was tying his necktie. Jin seemed uninterested but smiled thinly in return.

"I only did what I was told. Do you think the board will approve it?"

Namjoon stepped back, laughing sarcastically at Jin's question, "That's money. Why wouldn't they? Do you believe that those assholes threatening to pull out can affect my company? They are literally one eight of the votes. The boards are mine. And now that Yoongi will invest, the more reasons they have to stay on my side."

Jin nodded. Truly, Namjoon was an arrogant man. A narcissist who thinks that the world revolves around him. "The board has the power to overturn any decisions. They can even unseat you. That's why I'm asking. It's alarming that the stockholders who were once on your side were pulling out. Do you know the reason behind it?"

Namjoon grabbed Jin's jaw, his fingers gripped tightly causing Jin to moan in pain. "Are you questioning my power?  Or are you trying to tell me that you don't trust my decisions? You've been disobeying my orders since day one. Remember it's not you who is in danger here."

Namjoon released Jin's jaw and pointed to the floor as he started to unbuckle his belt. "Kneel."

Jin remained standing, his eyes tearing up, hands balled into a fist. Namjoon smirked as he tightened his grip on his belt, tying it in his hand. When Jin seemed unfazed by his order, Namjoon swung his arm, and the buckle connected on Jin's cheek. Jin screamed in pain as he fell to the floor. Holding his cheek as blood leaked out of his mouth.

Namjoon grabbed Jin's hair, pulling Jin up, forcing him to stand. Still dizzy, Jin felt his back hit the bed. Weak from the pain, he watched as Namjoon mounted over him, pants pulled down to his knee, cock hard and exposed,

"Suck it."

•••

Jin's stomach lurched once more, his arms hugging the toilet as he threw up. He felt sick just by the thought of Namjoon fucking his mouth. He wanted to bite him so badly but he knew where his son would end if he would do that. And secondly, he didn't want Jungkook's hands to get stained with the blood of a worthless man.