4. Seokjin

Jin opens his eyes. He hates waking up inside the same room he considers a cell. It's choking him. All he wants is to be free. For the past years, it feels like it's getting more impossible for him to make his way out of that house.

Hearing the clinks of the cups from the terrace, he takes a look to see one of the maids carefully placing his breakfast on the table outside. That's his only wish, to peacefully take his breakfast at the terrace, with the early morning sun, and cool morning breeze greeting him.

As he walks out, the server bows and leaves immediately. They are not allowed to talk to him. The only time they are allowed to speak to him is when he's requesting something. The only people that can talk to him freely are his husband, Taehyung, and Jimin. Or his bodyguard but since he still hasn't one yet, he's not allowed to go out.

Settling down on the chair nearer the baluster, he smiles as he looks at the garden below. The flowers are in full bloom. The vast land is covered by lush green grass. Why does everything looks great in the eye? But what's inside the mansion with a beautiful garden surrounding it is far worst than anyone can think of. He may be lucky for being married to a billionaire. But he considers it as one of the most terrible things that ever happen to him.

Every morning, he remembers why he ended up in that situation. He felt betrayed. He hated his father for treating him like that. It made him feel worthless. Even though his husband paid his father a great amount of cash in exchange for him. His first question when he learned about it was, how could you stomach to sell your child? But it's all over now and he ended up hating his husband more.

His peaceful morning is disrupted as he hears a loud sound of a motorcycle. Curiously, he takes a peek at the visitor. It takes a while before the rider removes his helmet. Jin curiously furrowed his brow as the man hops out of his bike.

The man, probably notices someone's watching him, looks in Jin's direction. When they meet eyes, Jin steps back. Not wanting to be seen. His husband wouldn't like it.

He sits back and continues his breakfast when he hears someone knocking on his door. Sighing, he lazily walks towards the door to open it. "Good morning Mr. Jin. Boss wants you in his office."

Jin rolls his eyes, he feels this is about the man who arrives on his motorcycle. "I will be there in thirty minutes. I'll just take a shower."

"He wants you there in five minutes."

Jin glares at the man standing in front of him, "Whatever!" Jin closes the door feeling annoyed. He hates being told. But he would have hated it more when it's his husband who would take him to his office. With heavy steps, he walks to the bathroom and slams the door closed.

•••

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Jeon Jungkook." Namjoon offers his hand and Jungkook gladly takes it. "Same to you, Boss."

Namjoon smiles, liking what he just heard. "It's so nice to hear that from you. As Taehyung told me, you're the most qualified out of all the applicants. And I guarantee you of high salary, as discussed by Taehyung, as long as I can trust of your loyalty."

Jungkook smiles, more of a smirk, as he boldly looks at Namjoon straight in the eye, "I am trained to work in strict confidentiality. I guarantee you my loyalty."

Namjoon nods his head, satisfied with the person Taehyung recommends, "You'll be working with my husband. I would like to remind you that I am still your boss, not him. I will be the one to pay you, not him. So every detail, I should know. His whereabouts, what he's doing, if he changes his mind, or whatever the fuck he's up to, I should know. And also, I want everything to be professional. My husband is a very..."