21. Seen

Seokjin

I didn't know what exactly should I feel after hearing everything from Yoongi and Jungkook. I was in awe thinking about what was happening inside the mansion. I was living there and yet, I was not aware that something was going on behind what I was experiencing and seeing.

I was glad to know that Mr. Hwang is alive though they didn't give me any details on how he survived. My doctor is alive as well and in a safe place. They gave me information about what was happening but they were still careful about giving too much. All I know was these people would come out eventually to speak against Namjoon.

As we headed toward the car inside the building's parking lot, I could not help myself but think of not wasting a borrowed moment with Jungkook. It's as if I am deceiving myself. I love him. He's the only man I wanted to be with.

Stopping to turn around and face him, I grabbed the back of his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss. He was quick to hold my back and pushed me against the car. His chest against mine had me feeling calm and excited at the same time. His kiss was drugging me, I could not get enough of it. As I felt his erection against my stomach, my insides started to twitch. I need to feel him again but the place wasn't the right place to do that. A weird feeling of someone watching us came into my head. As much as I want us to continue, we have to stop. Though I know that this place was one of the safest places, still, what if Yoongi was watching the building cameras?

I could feel his breath against my neck as we parted. His lips gently brushed the curve of my shoulder going up to my ear before whispering the words I wouldn't get tired of hearing, "I love you."

A smile quickly formed on my still swollen lips. Resting my head against his chest, the words that came out of my mouth were the words I only say to my son. And now, I could say to his father again, "I love you too. How I wish there is a forward button so we can go to the time when we no longer have to hide and be afraid."

Caressing Jin's hair and planting several kisses on Jin's head, Jungkook smiled as he pulled Jin closer, "We are nearing there. Just wait a little more."

As we arrived back at the mansion, all I wanted to see was my son. Though I trust Jungkook that their men would keep my son safe, I still wanted to be the first one to protect him.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Taehyung standing by the door of my son's room as soon as I open the door. Walking past him, I saw Namjoon, legs crossed, with a glass of drink in his hand, sitting on the couch.

My heart started to beat faster, and too many paranoid thoughts started filling my head, "Where is Jaehyun?"

Namjoon smirked at me and I scrambled towards my son's bedroom. He was sleeping. I stared at him for a moment. I could already feel the tears on the corners of my eyes. My knees trembling as I slowly walk towards his bed. I stared at his stomach, was it rising and falling? I touched it. It was. I closed my eyes and a tear fell.

"Jaehyun... Baby?" I whispered near his ear. I felt guilty for waking him up but I was so worried. I needed to hear him. Slowly, Jaehyun opened his eyes. He rubbed it as he sat down on his bed. He looked at me confused, "Appa, you're back."

His little voice somehow lifted a bit of weight in my chest. Why did I even think about that paranoid thought? "Did you wait for me? Did you eat? Who fed you?" My thoughts were rumbling at that moment. I was so worried that Namjoon did something while I was away.

"Uncle Jimin fed me. We ate together and bathe me. Then he put me to sleep."

I hugged my son as I finally was able to breathe. I did my best to protect him as soon as I learned that I was pregnant. I sacrificed my happiness for him to live and be with me. He is my source of hope and happiness. I could never forgive anyone who would try to hurt him or take him away from me.