18. Left

Jungkook rolled back to bed, removing the condom from his cock, and throwing it in the wastebasket beside his bed. Jin immediately cuddled up to him, resting his head on Jungkook's bare chest while his hand trailed on Jungkook's abs.

"Let's just order in for some food. I think I don't have any more strength to cook," Jin pouted as he snuggled more on Jungkook.

A smile immediately spread on Jungkook's face whenever he hears Jin complaining about losing strength or being tired because ninety percent of the time, it wasn't true. Instead of calling Jin out of his cute lies, Jungkook started to massage the back of Jin's neck. "That is a good idea. At least we have more time to lie down and rest. Have you purchased a suit for the party next week?"

Jin sat down on the bed looking poutier than ever. "Do I have to? I told you, I'd rather stay here with you than go to that party. I don't like my father's choices of business partners. They look perverts to me."

Jungkook laughed, reaching out Jin's hand, and kissing it before placing it on his chest. "It's important for your dad."

"Are you siding him?"

"No, baby. Of course not. But being a brother of a businessman, I knew how that party works. Those are chances to mingle with other businessmen who can eventually help you in the future. You know, when your father decided to expand and get new investors. In short, connections. And besides, you're the only son, the only heir. These businessmen must meet the future of your father's business."

Jin frowned. That was the reason why he applied to another company. Because he didn't want to get involved in his father's business. But at the same time, he was aware that in the future, he could not just turn his back on his father. "Hyung really trained you well. I wish I have the same mindset as you. Anyway, I mentioned to you this businessman whom my father introduced to me some weeks ago. I don't like him. What if he's there? Well, I'm sure he'll be there."

Jungkook smiled as he sat down, lifting Jin's chin and giving him a quick kiss. "It'll be just for a while. Just stay there for an hour. Just to satisfy your dad's request. You can just go home early here with me. Wear your best suit. I'll prepare dinner for us. Snuggle the whole night while watching movies. How about that?"

Jin finally was able to smile. Jungkook knew how to make him feel better. "I am more excited about that than that party." Jin moved on Jungkook's lap, straddling him. Placed Jungkook's cock between his ass cheeks before whispering against Jungkook's lips, "I need more of you."

Jungkook held Jin's hips firmly to prevent him from moving further. "I'm out of condoms, baby. And you know, I cannot promise not to make you pregnant."

Jin started to plant kisses on Jungkook's jaw, going to his ear and nibbling Jungkook's lobe, "You need not promise anything. I want you."

Jin gasped as Jungkook slide his cock into Jin's hole. Jin smiled, leaning in for a deep kiss as he lowered himself, burying Jungkook's cock in his hole before grinding his hips.

•••

A Week Later

Jungkook was on a video call with Yoongi, showing him the table, with candles in the middle, the rose petal paths toward the dining area, and the room full of balloons. "I prepared everything the whole day. I'm excited for tonight."

"Make sure you did not buy a cheap ring."

Jungkook laughed, getting the box from his pocket and showing the diamond cluster ring with a large diamond in the middle.

"Wow! I never knew you have eyes on that. It looks amazing!"

"And expensive," Jungkook joked as he put the box back in his pocket.