DISCLAIMER

The plot of this story is the property of the author. I do not allow republishing of this book to any platform and likewise, I do not allow translation of any of my books.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, or actual events is purely coincidental. Views, thoughts, and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the author.

All recognizable characters, settings, and others are the property of their respective owners. No copyright infringement is intended.

🚨 IMPORTANT 🚨

All my books contain boyxboy relationships, MPREG (can be an ABO or not), triggering contents (sexual abuse, submissive among others), angst, lewd languages, mature scenes (smut), violence, death, and dark themes. If you are uncomfortable with any of these, you may skip reading.

Again, this is just fiction, so everything is possible (even the impossible). So don't take anything seriously and don't make it a big deal. You may find holes in the story but I will say this again, I'm not perfect.

I want my book to be a safe space for everyone. I understand that you are entitled to speak your mind but make sure not to create a fight with anyone. I will delete offensive, provoking, insensitive comments. Always be polite and make sure to spread kindness.

And lastly, this is my book. The plot won't be affected by the reader's comments. I don't answer questions that will be answered in the future chapters. And wait for the book's progress or until the book ends before you make unnecessary negative judgments.

NOTE: English is not my first language. Please pardon my grammar.

No hates, please.

BORAHAE!

AGENT JEON is KOOKJIN fanfic.
Coming soon!

All Rights Reserved ®
JinniyaKim 🌌

AGENT JEON || JinKookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें