19「Hero」pt.2

Cecilia POV:

It's been five months since I was sent here. I've made loads of progress, found myself a team of adventurers, and have a relatively peaceful life, aside from being hackled by every single man who sees me. Me and my team recently went out on an S rank quest to slay a Demon Lord, which was completed with almost no extra trouble!

Bell: Hey! You with us, or are you sleeping on the job?

Cecilia: Huh? Oh, uh, sorry. I guess I didn't get enough sleep last night..

That's one of said party members, Bell. No one knows what her last name is, but she's a pretty good Thief. She's on the taller side, gifted with a gracious size, long black hair to match her abyss black eyes. The other party members consist of Drue, our Archer. He's an elf, like me, but is about a head shorter than normal elves, with amber eyes and green hair covered by his hood. Next is Aly, our mage/healer. She's short and has no upper or lower mass, has a head full of short, fiery orange hair and eyes, and is easily pissed off. She also tends to 'run her mouth' quite a bit. Then there's Cedrick, our Warrior. He's a dragon newt, and has far more power than the rest of us combined. He's got no hair on his head, but is instead covered with light brown scales, that match his eyes and tiny horns, sprouting from his temples. Finally, there's me, Cecilia the Paladin. A generic Tank if you would.

Aly: I CALL BULLSHIT! THERE IS NO POSSIBLE WAY YOU COULD'VE WON WITHOUT CHEATING!

Drue: Chill out yeah? You just got bad luck is all.

Aly: I WILL NOT!

Cedrick: He's right you know. Having 4 luck will do that do a person!

Aly: SHUT YOUR TRAP BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO KINGDOM COME!

Drue/Cedrick: I'm not complaining... / If you're offering...

Aly: WHY YOU LITTLE-

Bell: Would you please shut up! I can't hear my self think with all your screaming!

Aly: But they-!

Bell: I don't care what they did, be quiet or you'll get no sympathy from me!

Aly: Wha-! But they-! CC!

Cecilia: Don't look at me! You were the one that agreed to play with those idiots!

Aly: Hmph! Fine! I hope you pieces of shit can sleep knowing what you've done!

Aly then proceeds to get up and storm off to a nearby lake, half naked with only a massively oversized shirt she borrowed from Bell to cover herself. I suppose that's what happens when you play strip poker with a bunch of guys..

Bell: God, I wish she wasn't such a goddamned brat!

Cecilia: Same. You better give her back her stuff Drue.

Drue: I'm keeping her cash though.

Cecilia: That's fine. Her gear is enough to give back.

Cedrick: Well! I've had enough for one day! I'm going to bed, so keep it down, yeah?

Cedrick stood up, revealing that he had absolutely no clothes on what so ever, not even a loin cloth, catching everyone off guard, causing Bell to choke on her tea, Drue fell over backwards in shock, and I didn't really react. 

Cecilia: ..You know you're not wearing anything....Right..?

Cedrick: Yup!

Bell: ..Creep..  *Chough cough*

Cedrick: At least it's not as small as Drue's.

Drue: Wha- HEY! That was completely uncalled for!

Cedrick: The truth hurts man. Goodnight!