1 The Return of The King

Our protagonist awakening to lights, burning his retinas, lighting their soul ablaze!

Bee: 

???1: Da Fuck!?

???1: Da Fuck!?

???2: What the?!

???3: Oh god! Have mercy!

Bee: TURN THE LIGHTS OFF!

???4: DON'T TURN THEM OFF!

Bee: WHY NOT?!

About twenty minutes later

Bee: Ok. So. Lemme get this straight. I was wandering around the nearby woods, something killed me, presumably grey, cause he's a Bitch, Talked with our Lord, came back to life about 10 million years later, and proceeded to get my retina burnt to a crisp?

???3: Sorry..

Bee: It's fine. Just tell me what the current fashion trend is, and I'll be on my way.

???4: We can't let you leave.

???3: Why not?

Bee: Yeah, Why not?

???4: Don't take it's side, You know why we can't let it leave.

???3: Well, if we can't let it leave, we should at least give it a room and something to do!

???4: Impossible! Do you have any idea what the boss went through to get that specimen!?

Bee walked over to the man screaming at the others, and picked him up by the shirt and brought him closer to his face, while two of the three others pull out weapons that are unfamiliar to him.

Bee: Ok. Firstly, I dislike your attitude, calling me a 'Specimen' in front of my face. Secondly, you're a huge dick. Thirdly, I'm more powerful than you could ever fathom, and could literally kill you by blinking. So, I'll give you two choices. Choice one, you let me have a room and I help you people out with whatever it is your doing here, or, option two, I incinerate this entire place to the ground. What's it gonna be?

???3: Please sir, put down Doctor Don. I'm sure we can work things out with the boss, and we-

Dr. Don: Drop it Ruby. This is exactly what we wanted. A reason to put this brute down!

Bee: Do you pathetic humans think you can kill me?

???2: What's happening to him?

???1: I-Is he growing....scales!?

An alarm starts blaring, and an overhead speaker alerts everyone that 'Experiment 034' was on a rampage, whatever the hell that meant.

Bee: 034? What the hell is 034?

Ruby: It's something we found years ago, a man, with a weird mold-like substance, that reacts to his emotions, specifically his anger.

Bee: ...That sounds awfully familiar...           ..Has 'it' said what it's name was?

Ruby: I wouldn't know, I'm still pretty new here, so..

Bee: *sigh* You.

???2: Me?

Bee: Yeah, who else? Take me to this '034' guy.

???2: Why should I!?

Bee: Else I'll rip out your guts, and wear them like a scarf.

???2: O-okay.

[mind]Bee: Shit, did I go overboard? I think..      ..no she totally pissed her pants.

After 5 minutes of walking and pushing through fleeing scientist's..

???2: He-he's through there..

Bee: Thanks kid.

[mind]Bee: I wonder if it's...           ..Yeah, there's no denying it, it's totally him. this is going to be a problem.

Bee: HEY, DUKE! SHUT UP BEFORE I COME OVER THERE AND SHUT YOU UP MYSELF!

Duke: FUCK YOU!

[mind]Bee: Why do you always act like this??

Bee: Fine. Have it your own way!

I then proceeded to charge at him and preform these move in order.

1 Body Slam

2 German Suplex

3 The Camel Clutch

4 Vertical Suplex

5 Power Bomb <(John Cena)

6 Chokeslam

Bee: You had enough yet!?

Duke:

Bee: Shit

Bee: Shit. I totally went overboard again didn't I?

Duke: Yeah..

Bee: I wasn't asking you, wimp.

I dragged Duke out behind me, which surprised everyone that saw us. Some of them tried to stop me from leaving, but I easily brushed the aside. After wandering around for about twenty minutes, another message went over the loud speakers.

???: Attention all staff! Experiment 034 has not been neutralized, and has disappeared from its enclosure! We strongly advise everyone to evacuate immediately, and if you run into it, well, may god have mercy on your soul!

The message repeated, and did not stop repeating. But by this time, Duke had come to his senses and had apologized to Bee for being so rash.

Bee: Look man, I don't care if you apologize or not, we're friends. We forgive and forget.

Duke: Right..

Bee: ...If you really want to make it up to me, tell me what the current fashion is.

Duke: Well, I've been locked in here for what feels like an eon, but I think people in this century like to wear shorts and a shirt, with spiky hair, piercings all over, leather jackets and the women wear rather revealing clothes..

Bee: so not much has changed then?

Duke: No, not much.

Bee: Great. Makes it easy for me then.