7 The guild's problems + A new challenger!

Somewhere in a dark room with thousands of screens....

???2: What the..          ..HOLY SHIT!!

???1: What is it this time..?

???3: Sir! The entirety of the city on the eastern most isle was wiped out in an instant!

???1: What!? Get eyes over there ASAP!

???4: Sir! Reports of magnitudes of up to 10.3 on the eastern most isle!

???5: 10.3!? What is going on over there?!

???6: Commander! We just received some video footage of what happened!

???1: What are you waiting for!? Hurry and play the damn clip!!!

The clip plays, only to show Duke going on the rampage that happened in late chapter 3/early chapter 4. 

???2: Oh god..

???:3 Not even children are spared..

???4: Wait! Who's that!?

???6: Captain Godfrey..?

The clip ends just after Godfrey was completely annihilated, due to Bee crashing into the camera drone.

???1: ..What the actual fuck did I just watch?

???5: ..Who was the guy in that last frame..?

???2: Looking into it now, vice-captain..!                     ..I..              ..I don't think we have any data on it at all..

???7: What is going on in here!?

???1: General S!? We-we were discussing about what just happened in the east..

General S: What happened in the east!?

???1: Play the clip again!

???6: Yes sir! Playing the clip now!

The clip plays once again, this time, being heavily analyzed by all those watching.

General S: ..God damn it Bee..

???3: ..Bee, Sir..?

General S: One of my oldest 'friends'. I can't believe he's alive..               ..Alright! We are turning our attention towards the east! 

???5: But sir! What of the west!

General S: I don't care! If we don't deal with this threat immediately, It could cost me the thousands of years of work I've invested into this god damn, half assed military!

???1: Understood sir! We will immediately turn our attention towards the east!

General S: Good. If you need anything, show them this token. It'll tell them you're taking my orders directly, and that your word is my word. I also don't care if you use it to fuck the royal family, so long as you get the job done, do whatever you want with it.

???1: Yes sir! Thank you sir!

General S: Just get me results.

Over at the school...

Bee: ..And that's checkmate..!

Duke: ..Wha..                     ..rrrggghhh..                 ..GOD DAMN IT!!!!

Bee: Hey, chill out man, you were the one who wanted to play chess with me.

[Quietly]Duke: I know..       ..I'm Sorry..

Bee: It's fine, it's fine. It's not like it was to determine who lives and who dies.

Duke: Your right. I should stop getting worked up over nothing.