12 The Ancient Ones

Bee: I think that was a rather successful shopping trip.

Jet: You guys were gone for like, two seconds..    ..What happened..?

Duke: It's a Black Market.

Jet: Oohhhh..    ..That makes sense..

Bee: Really? You've been there before then, I assume?

Jet simply gave a re-assuring nod.

Bee: Right...            ...Karla, did you set up that circle back at the school like I asked?

Karla: Of course I did~! I don't know why you wanted me to set up that kind of magic circle, but if it makes you happy, I'm willing to do anything~!

Bee: Good. Activate it.

Karla: Wha- here? now?

Bee: Yes. Just so we can put this stuff away.

Karla: Alright, but don't expect anything flashy..

With a snap of her fingers, Karla opened a hole that leads to the garden shed, in which, all the things were placed, along with instructions on how to take care of the plants they bought.

Ashley: I hope they'll be careful with that stuff. It'd be a real shame if any of them got hurt..

Karla: I know. I just hope they don't screw it up..

Duke: Oh, look on the bright side, would ya?

Ashley: What bright side?! If they make even one mistake, they could seriously hurt themselves!

Duke: No, I mean Literally. Look towards the beach. There are more humans out there.

Jet: Would you like me to deal with it..?

Bee: Yes please. That would be nice.

Jet: Very well..  ..But what do I do with the girl..?

Duke: Give 'er here. I'll take her.

Jet gave the human girl, who was tied up and gaged, to Duke, then took off like a bullet, towards the direction of the humans, giving off an aura that can only be described as 'Murderous Pleasure'. 

Bee: While he takes care of that, let's go over to the city to see if we can get anything for this girl.

Ten Minutes Later, the group found themselves inside the city's guild hall, bargaining with the guild master.

Bee: Give us what we want, and we stop attacking, as well as giving back the girl.

???1: But that's impossible! No one has seen Torhn and his crew since they left after the completion of the 10 star ranked mission!

Bee: Well then, I suppose there's nothing else to talk about then. I hope you all have a nice day. JET!

Jet appears from the thick, charcoal black smoke, similar to last time.

Jet: Yes, my King..?

Bee: We're leaving. Let's go.

Jet: Understood, my King..

???2: Wait! What about the monster outside?!

Jet: ..Monster..?!

Bee: ..Jet. I've changed my mind. We'll wait outside, on the southern beach. You can decimate this pathetic little sea-side town as much as you like. We'll give you fifteen minutes.

???3: What?! You can't just do that!!

Bee: Duke. Start the timer please. I can't stand this shitty hell-hole anymore.