8 Untold Riches?

A/N: I'm too lazy to write a descriptive battle, so I'm going to end it with a few moves.

Duke: COME AT ME BRO!

PD: FEEL MY WRATH!

PD summons a giant Flame-nado, which does absolutely nothing to harm Duke. If anything, Duke is enjoying it..

Duke: Feels nice! Could you turn it up a little!?

PD: STOP MOCKING MEE!!

The Flame-nado increases in size and power, going from a deep red, to a vibrant yellow, then a cyan blue, and finally, an amethyst purple..

Duke: Wooh, Lota heat..              ..Feels like a sauna! IT'S GREAT!!

PD: SHUT UUUP!!!!!

Duke: 

And with one hit, PD dies so badly, it looks like he died roughly 130 times from the one hit

PD: I'L BEEEE BAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaa... 

..In the style of team rocket, he's blasting off again..

Karla: THERE YOU HAVE IT! THE WINNER IS DECIDED! THE DEFENFING TEAMS REPRESENTITVE HAS WON WITH A SINLGE HIT!! WILL PD BE BACK FOR MORE!? WHO KNOWS!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR TUNEING IN TO TODAYS BRAWL!! WE'LL SEE YOU ALL NEXT TIME IN THE TRIAL RUN OF 'THE GAUNTLET'! SEE YA THEN!!

Ashley: ...Broadcasting's finished!

Karla: Oh thank god, I don't know how much longer I could've held that smile for..

Duke: Oh cheer up. At least you don't have to commentate 'The Gauntlet'.

Karla: Not the same. You actually want to commentate 'The Gauntlet', whereas I would find it rather annoying after the first few matches..

Duke: Be honest, you don't actually care for 'The Gauntlet' at all do you. You're only helping out 'cause Bee asked you, didn't he?

Karla: That is 103% the truth! I'd do almost anything if my Darling asked me to.

Duke: Almost?

Karla: I'm not killing my own! No matter what he says!

Duke: Oh, I thought you meant you'd abandon him if you were in danger..

Karla: How dare you even suggest that! I'd never do such a thing!

Bee: Never do what?

Karla: Duke was suggesting that I'd leave you to die if I was in danger!

Bee: What?

Duke: It was the way she worded herself. Too me, that's what it sounded like she said.

Bee: What did you even say?