3 Weaklings

Duke: I wonder how everyone else is doing..

Bee: We'll go find out right after we help these elves, if we can even call them that.

Flenn: I heard that. not cool dude. Not. Cool.

Bee: I'm well aware that it was uncalled for, but the auras you "elves" give off, is completely different from that of 10 million years ago, when I reigned supreme.

Flenn: 10 mill...             ...How in the world..?

Duke: you get used to not dying from age after about 1 million years. If you get to live that long anyways..

???: It's nice to see you're already well acquainted with our guests, Flenn.

Flenn: Elder!

Bee: So, your still alive, huh Duchess?

Duchess: ..No one's called me that in a very long time..         ..It must really be you, Bee.

Bee: It's nice to see you again.

Duchess: Is it? 

Bee: Not really. I just thought it was the 'correct' thing to say.

Duchess: I thought so. Hurry up and explain why your here, then please leave.

Bee: Weren't you the one that told that Sue chick to come tell us to come see you?

Duchess: Do you really think I wanted to see your ugly fuck-

Duke: Oh come on, stop bickering like siblings. it's just like the good old days now, eh? Bee, Duchess and I! All we're missing now is-MMMPHH

A small, strange, grey glob of slime rams in Duke's face at, most likely, Mach 3, maybe 4..

Duke: Sam! Long time no see, little buddy! How's it been?

Sam: (^ω^)

Duke: Really? that sounds fun! you gotta show me it later! *Arguing resumes in the background*

Sam: ( 0_0)☞      (⋆ ˆ3ˆ)♥(◕ε◕♡)

Duke: Wait really!? *Duchess begins to start screaming at Bee*

Sam: (0ω0)

Duke: Wow. I never woulda thought that she felt like that towards him.  *Duchess is now throwing stuff at Bee*

Sam: ( ̄ε ̄〃)b     ᕕ( ཀ ʖ̯ ཀ)ᕗ        (╬ಠ益ಠ)

Duke: Wait, did she really complain for that long?!  *Mid sentence, Duke is smashed in the side of the head with a plate, but being to involved in Sam's juicy story, he didn't even notice it*

Sam: ლ('ڡ'ლ)      ε=(。♡ˇд ˇ♡。)   ゞ◎Д◎ヾ      (хдх)         (●꒦ິ ̼‸꒦ິ●)

Duke: Really!? Then what!?  *Ann, Mye, Sue and Flenn are now trying to stop Duchess from blowing the entire village up, while Bee taunts her by thrusting his hips into the air, screaming "I KNOW YOU WANT SOME!"

Sam: ( ̄Ω ̄)       (°o°;)    ヾ(☆▽☆)       (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿         џ(ºДºџ)         ᕕ(◉Д◉ )ᕗ      |д・)        ('ε`;)           (⌐▀͡ ̯ʖ▀)=/̵͇̿̿/'̿'̿̿̿ ̿ ̿̿          (◯Δ◯∥)         (ミ〒﹏〒ミ)        ( ㅅ )(ಥ۝ಥ)( ㅅ )

Duke: T̶̪̱͆͆͂̉͘H̷̢̞͍͚͚̎E̴͎̓̆̎͝͝Y̷̱̮̤̟͕̅ ̶̩̝͉̮̓͝D̵̰̰̭̞̀̌̋̌͒I̴̳̞͖̾D̷̰̈͋̈̓͛ ̵̹́͒̈̌W̴̰̼̔̉̈́͝Ḧ̷̰̠̜̱̖́A̵̛͚T̸̛͚͛͘?̶̯̥͔͒̉̈́̓͌?̴͉̬͍͕͎̅̓̔͝!̴̧̩̤͕̅̀̒͠!̸̨̹̫͓̲̇̀!̴̛̯͈̉̏̐̚