1: Dat Right There

"Jaylen! Clean my fucking house up!" My mom yelled.

I covered my head with my pillow.

"Yo ass ain't sleep. Come get your clothes off the floor." She yelled opening my door.

"I'll get it when I get up." I groan.

Fuck them clothes on some real shit. We in this small ass, two bedroom, section eight apartment, them clothes the last thing I care about right now.

"Get that shit up now I'm not playing with you!" She demanded.

"Take that garbage out too." She added.

"This ain't even your crib g." I muttered.

"If I you don't -..."

"Yeah yeah yeah." I interrupted.

"Let that shit still be here when I come back from work." She threatened.

You ever just know deep down in your soul you destined for greatness but current reality don't reflect that. My whole life's felt like that. I want more for myself. I need to be on somebody's yacht real shit.

After another fifteen minutes of my mother getting ready for the job she was supposed to left for eight minutes ago she finally left. I let out a sigh of relief. I went to go remove the one pair of socks and hoodie I left in the other room and took out the trash.

I plopped back down in my bed to meditate. I don't know if the shit work but it adds some positivity to my day so why not. I set the intention to be able to buy the car I needed with the little amount I had saved up.

For the past couple months I've been building my credit since every fucking thing depends on it. You even need credit for some jobs. My shit still stuck at 700 even. I don't know when but I'm going to need one day.

If I could just get me a car I could really make some moves. The problem is I could get car it just wasn't going to be what I want. I ain't want something that was old.

My car needed to have Bluetooth, backup camera, leather seats, moderately fast, fuel efficient, equipped with apple CarPlay from the factory, under 40k miles, and be under $5,000. Is that too much to ask?

Apparently so because every time I go looking the price is either staring at 26 thousand dollars a beat up ass German luxury car with 300k miles . I didn't care I was going to "manifest" it anyway. I can't be stuck in this apartment all day the "skreets" calling.

Here I was again frustrating myself. Imagine having expensive taste with no budget for it. I would love to be a frugal ass nigga, like would be much easier. I let out a deep groan staring at the wall. Maybe I just need to eat a nice wholesome breakfast and chill out.

I went and grabbed me a cup of chicken flavored ramen and continued my daily everlasting car search. All I could think of is how am I gone get this damn car. The irony of my apartment being surrounded by car dealerships and I didn't have one was beyond me. Imagine being a senior in high school with no car, where they do that at this shit ghetto.

A car in particular caught my eye. It was a White 2018Mazda 3 Sedan with leather seats, CarPlay, push to start starting at the lovely price of 16 thousand dollars. Of course it was out of my price range with everything I wanted. I'll just come to terms with the price. What's for me is for me if god want me to have it I will.

I researched more about the car watching videos and comparing book values. Yeah, I'm that type. It's good though I want to know about the car I could be potentially buying. I really like the car at this point all I had to do now was test drive.