Oliver walked around the two fighting until he was in a place where Imran could easily see him. "Uncle, I can tell you more useful information about the Ravagers than this man. You don't need to work so hard to keep him alive." Oliver called out. 

Based on this Ravager's attire, he was at the same level as the one who told him about the Ravager King.

"Fuck you, Kardos bastard!" The Ravager called out.

Draco clicked his tongue as he heard this man curse at his husband. "Don't worry, Ravager. I'll send your king to join you in the afterlife."

The Ravager roared and rushed towards Draco with a snarl. However, Imran appeared behind him before he could attack and stabbed his daggers into the man's throat. The Ravager coughed up blood and then fell to the ground.

Imran sighed heavily. "I hope you weren't lying about the information."

"He wasn't highly ranked. He would have minimal information at best." Draco said as he nudged the body with his foot.

Imran rubbed his chin with disappointment. "What a waste of time." But then he looked up at Oliver with a gleam in his eye. "But at least my good nephew is here to keep me company."

Oliver shook his head helplessly. "That depends. Are you going to send any more jokes about marriage?"

Imran's mouth fell open. "Joke? I was being quite serious. When Savvi grows up—"

"Don't even think about it, old man!" Savvi came running from the other side of the carriages with Gallio in tow. "I'll die if you force me to marry him!"

Oliver was taken aback. "I don't go around killing people."

Savvi gave him an incredulous look, his eyes raking him up and down. Oliver flushed when he realized that his mudstained clothes were now covered in red. His two swords were still in his hands and dripped with blood.

"Well, I was planning on sneaking in anyway," Oliver muttered, knowing they had planned on changing to less conspicuous clothing before entering the capital.

He grabbed some Rucrean clothes from the back of his horse and then turned back to his troops. "Check the carriages and make sure there isn't any damage. We should move out in two hours to make it to the city before it gets dark."

The Wynter and Rucrean men quickly obeyed and started to check the carriages. Oliver shed his white outerwear and replaced it with the traditional garb of a Rucrean warrior. However, his hands, face, and hair were still splattered with blood; however, he didn't bother washing it out.

Instead, he quickly greeted Gallio and Savvi, who stayed behind.

"I thought you were fucking dead," Gallio said as he rushed up and hugged Oliver. "You just disappeared from the capital."

"I just went home. I had a nice time away. If I had my choice, I would still be up there." Oliver said as he patted him on the back.

He then pulled him towards Draco. "I'm not sure if you two have met. If you haven't, Gallio, this is Draco Lyrell." He then nodded toward the teenager, scolding his uncle. "And, of course, Savvi."

Draco shook Gallio's hand, his eyes softer than before. Because he had accepted that his vision was truly his memories, he started to value this friendship he had cultivated before. He had wanted to find Gallio and Savvi because he had missed their relationship. He didn't think he would be able to meet them so soon.

"Shit. I should go heal something." Gallio's eyes were always searching and finding the injured.

"Don't overexert your magic," Draco warned instinctually. The Gallio he remembered, would use all of his power to heal the injured soldiers. It had become so excessive that it was destroying his vitality. His magic had cut years off his lifespan.