"Are you okay Y/n/n(your nick name)?" It was Rose's caring little voice, oh dear little rose I hope you will never get to this stage yourself.

"I'm fine little rose! Don't worry about me!" The door to the bathroom opened and Robbie stood in the entrance.

"Rose hunny why don't you go to your mom and aunt Lizzie? Huh?" He said crouched down to the heigh of rose.

"No I want to stay here with Y/n/n! Please Robbie, please uncle Robbie!" She made her puppy eyes and let her lower lip out as a pout.

"Sorry rose but you need to go down to your mom!" Suddenly some bodily fluids came out of me and gagging sounds could be heard.

"ROSIE COME HERE PLEASE!" It was Scarlett, I could see out of the corner of my eye that Robbie was thankful for that.

"I don't want to go Y/n needs me!!" She whined, "Rose come down here now! Or I'm getting you and driving you home!!" Scarlett threatened.

"I'm sorry y/n!" Rose said before running off, Robbie closed the door after her and got over to me, he held my hair and rubbed my back as I kept throwing up.

"Let it all out hun, let it all out" he whispered, I let it all out until there was nothing at all except stomach fluids that's meant to be in there.
I flushed before drinking some water and brushing my teeth real quick, I also wiped my face.

"Poor little rose, she had to see this!" I said, Robbie hugged me which took me back by a shock but I shortly after hugged him back.

"Are you okay again honey??" He asked with care and not his own goofy self tone.

"First of all who are you and what have you done with Robbie, I will kill you if you hurt Robbie!" I joked, Robbie had formed a smile on his face.

"Tickle fight!!" He screamed, I ran put of the bathroom and through their house, eventually I bumped into rose.

"Are you okay Rosie??" I asked panicked, she giggled and nodded, I saw Robbie catch up to me so I did so instead of me he tickled Rose.

"S-s-stooop!" She said through fits of laughter, "really you want this to stop? It really sounds like you quite enjoy it!" I joked while Robbie kept tickling Rose.

"St-stop p-please!" Rose was still laughing but eventually Robbie stopped tickling her.

"You okay Princess Rose!" I said ruffling her hair, Rose nodded before running off, I looked back at Robbie who had mischief in his eyes, I know he was going to tickle me so or an for it.
I ran over and hid behind Lizzie.

As soon as Robbie arrived and saw where I was hiding he gave up and let me come out and don't be tickled.
"You okay honey?" Lizzie asked letting a hand go trough my hair.

"Yeah, wouldn't be if it wasn't for little rose over here, and Robbie guy who definitely isn't the same Robbie from yesterday!" I said and ruffled Rose's pretty hair. My phone dinged and I saw Scarlett had tagged me in a post.

———————————————————

ScarlettJ:Idk why but I have a feeling that this is gonna be a cute sister and sister relationship❤What do you think @Y/n_y/ln ?

ScarlettJ:
Idk why but I have a feeling that this is gonna be a cute sister and sister relationship❤
What do you think @Y/n_y/ln ?

Elizabetholsenoffical:
It's definitely gonna be sister relationship even though they ain't blood realitives.

Imsebastianstan:
If they aren't gonna have a sister relationship I'm gonna be sad😔

Y/n_y/lnstan4ever:
Is that Y/n!!! Omg that picture is adorable, y/n and Rose right?

Chrisevans:
Back off Rose she's mine😤

Y/n_y/ln[reply to chrisevans]: excuse mwuah! Since uh when☝️

Robbiearnett:
Oh no I will so lose tickle fight!

Y/n_y/lnhaterrrrr:
Eww why is she with a child, poor
child shouldn't be allowed to be with that girl🤢🤮

Y/n_y/ln[reply to y/n_y/lnhaterrrrr]:
I think that's up to the mother to decide, oh and remember to wipe up the vomit we shouldn't let the comment section to smell like barf now should we??

Y/n_y/ln:
Rose is practically already my sister, and I'm practically already hers, fuck the blood we have love 😍

ScarlettJ[reply to Y/n_y/ln]:
You definitely have love, it's adorable to see Rose's little face light up when she sees you!!

———————————————————

A/n: aww can we talk about Scarlett in a bought a zoo! It's so good!!!
Not proofread BTW.

Love ~M~