Amelia's Arrival

Beginne am Anfang

"Yeah," she frowned, no matter how much she disliked Owen. Her sister and Owen were supposed to be on their honeymoon, "Why are you here?"

"You thought you were going into extreme premature labor and have complications, and I wouldn't come to be with you."

Amelia sounded offended.

"I didn't mean it like that, it's just you and Owen are supposed to be honeymooning."

"You're more important."

"Did you see them?"

She nodded, "I did. They're..." she trailed off.

"Ugly, and look like featherless baby birds." Gisele said, earning a laugh from Emmy.

Amelia very gently shoved her sister, "Hey, that's mean. They just needed a little more time to cook."

"They're just ugly for right now," Emmy said, "They'll be super cook I no time. I mean, look at their parents."

"About their names..."

"What? You don't like their names." Gisele asked.

Amelia winced, she wasn't sure how honest she should be. Especially, since her sister had just given birth and was full of hormones, "They're... names."

"What's not to like about them?" She asked with a pout.

"You names two of them Cosmo and Alula."

Gisele nodded, "They're cute names."

Emmy cocked her head to the side, "Are they though?"

"Yes, they are."

"Let me put it this way, you're only thinking about naming babies not people." Emmy said, "I mean, would you trust a doctors named Cosmo Shepherd, Dr. River Shepherd, or Dr. Dune Shepherd?"

Gisele emotionlessly stared at her, "My fetal surgeons name is Dr. Arizona Robbins. It doesn't matter what I name my kids."

"I just think Emilia is a beautiful name." Emmy said.

"Yeah, it is but I'm not naming them that."

A while later, a nurse came in, instructing Gisele to get up out of bed and walk around. At that point, Jo had also woken up.

Gisele groaned, all she wanted to do was lay down in bed and sleep. Emmy and Amelia helped Gisele out of bed.

She had barley managed to walk a lap around the floor. Gisele was sat on a nearby bench, catching her breath. She didn't know how patients didn't tell them to fuck off when they made them walk around.

"Are you okay?" Jo asked, concerned how out of breath Gisele was.

"Fine, I just need to breathe."

"Buongiorno," Gisele looked up, it was Dr. DeLuca approaching them very happily, "È bello vederti sveglio."

"Se preferisci stare a letto." Gisele said.