"Hey, Wendy, sorry I'm late... Well, these four are late." I scratched my nape.

"What's new Manoban, come here guys. Line up," She makes a big space in front of her pushing those on her back further.

"What the fuck! We're all lining up here since morning and you made them cut the line!!!" The fuming girl at Wendy's back shouted at her.

We all know that voice.

"She will be studying here, too? She needs to be in the zoo, honestly. This girl will be surely be a tiger kept in a cage by her husband." Wendy pulling her earphones.

We all muffled our laughter. She faced her with a big sigh, raised her middle finger up and sarcastically smiled,

"Up to now, I still wonder why your parents named you Joy, you look like Disgust and Anger most of the time. Oh wait, you look much more of Bing Bong!"

Lol. Wendy's mortal enemy since middle school.

"What did you just say???" Joy ready to lunge at Wendy who returned watching on her phone not minding a punch on her way.

"I said you look like Bing Bong with wrinkled tits---" I cut off Wendy by putting my hand tight on her always filthy mouth.

"Joy, sorry. You can go in front. Don't mind Wendy." I told her. Before they go on a rumble again just like in high school.

"What th fpppp---" Wendy fighting back. Chu put her hand on top of mine.

"Go, Joy. School year hasn't begun yet. Save the fight on your first day, c'mon." Chu asking Joy this time.

Joy moved and flipped her hair in Wendy's face.

"You have four years to kill her, Wendy. Not today." Seulgi laughing and tapping her back.

I let go of her and she uttered, "I am really wondering what Joy's craving when she's pregnant with her? A megaphone?"

*****

"What courses are you taking guys?"

Pops just came home from the restaurant and we five are all hanging out in our living room playing PSP. We didn't notice him as we are all shouting at each other's face.

"I took Conservatory Music, Pops," Seulgi lying flat on her stomach getting the first dibs on the pizza that Pops just put on the table.

"What a waste of money... That's a fucking hobby, Kang." Chu kicking her head.

"I hate Math. I'm sure that one doesn't have that!" Seulgi laughing.

"You, Chu?" Pops sits beside me.

"Biology," Wriggling her brows at my father.

"Why is that...?" Pops continue asking her.

"Major in Reproductive System." We all answered in chorus and laugh at Chu.

"Dumbass. No. I want to be a doctor. I'll be a damn hot one in white robe. Correction, I just want the production process without an actual product." Chu smacking us one by one laughing.

"You will kill innocent people's lives. And you just want to see someone's private parts." Wendy giving Chu a smack this time

"I took Architecture!" Bam massaging Pops shoulders, "Pops! Architect Bam, sounds fancy, right?"

Wendy laugh out loud, "Architect Kunpimook Bhuwakul. Hahaha I won't hire you, your name sucks."

Pops snorting and shaking his head at us.

"How about you, Wendy?"

"Political Science." Wendy stood up and held her head up high beaming at us.

We all snort laughing at her. Wendy Son took that up? I bet she didn't even know what that means.

"You want to outsmart police and lawyers using your filthy mouth?" Seulgi throwing pillow on her face.

"You should've taken Physical Education. Your body will do the work since your brain is always at rest." Bam laughing at her. Wendy can't even ascend their stairs without gasping for breath when she reaches the top.

"Wendy, you want to be a lawyer?" I know Pops can't believe what he's hearing from Wendy now.

"Maybe?" Wendy scratched her head, "Among all the courses, that's the shortest line to enroll... So, there." She grinned again.

Asshole. Lol.

"You know your Mom and Dad will skin you alive if she heard that, right?" I asked this stupid.

"Try to tell her, I will be the one skinning your forehead." Wendy widening her eyes at me.

"So... You, darling?" Pops put his arms around me.

"Culinary." I smiled at him

I look at those four and their brows are all furrowed.

"You can't even fry an egg properly." Chu.

"You cut yourself without even cutting anything yet." Bam.

"You almost set your house on fire while just boiling a cup of water." Seulgi.

"Your taste buds is always so confused, just like you." Wendy.

These assholes.

I looked at Dad and he is smirking at me, "C'mon darling. I won't be mad, it's fine even if you don't follow my footsteps."

"Fine. I took up Accountancy, Pops." I smiled at him and pull him for a hug.

Taking that up never crossed my mind until I reached my last year in high school. I read an article that pays a hefty salary. Money.

"That's very good. You can be your friends' accountant and mine too." Pops tapping me.

"For free!" The dimwits in unison.

"No way!" I shouted back at them.

"We all know that Manoban will just end up being our kids' nanny in the future. Don't hope high." Chu returning to the game.

"Agree." Bam, Wendy and Seulgi follow suit.

"Assholes!" They came into that conclusion after several failure of attempts to date someone in high school.

"And I hope you'll meet someone in your uni, Lalisa. Time to date. Leave a good impression to the very first girl your eyes will laid on." Pops pinching my cheeks.