1

LISA POV

"You sure you want to tell our tale, love?"

Jennie smirking and smiling at me.

"Why not?"

Of course, I won't tell our kids, her family and this G guy right here in the dining table the blow by blow details of how Jennie and I started.

Because... features of our story including Jennie's friends and mine needs Strictest Parental Guidance.

This surely contains...

Theme (not Chu's legendary favorite place),

Language (courtesy of Seulgi and Bam filthy mouths),

Violence (Joy, Irene and Jennie are close friends, what you expect?),

Sex (lol we are all in this story and of course... Chaeng),

Horror (Wendy, as we all know is a funny and at the same time a horrible human being),

and no, we don't do Drugs but there's this one time when Wendy...

- that are very not suitable for our toddlers Juno, Leon and Leno.

"Just the clean part, I will leave the dirty ones in our memory." I whispered at Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes and slap me playfully.

"Jesus... Can you continue your foreplay later in your room and proceed with the story?" My brother-in-law Kai who's behind this idea can't wait.

"Kai! Your nephews and niece are here!" Mama Kim tapping him.

"What, Mom? Do you think their love story are just all about the flowers and the bees? C'mon! In time, Lisa will teach the twins her ways and Juno is now actually growing up exactly like her Mom." Kai laughing at us.

"Dada, start now please!" Juno tugging us while munching her dinner.

"Alright, Little Miss Manoban. Dada and I will tell you now." Jennie scooping our eldest on her arms.

I looked at Jennie's witchy grandmother and smiled at her sweetly before I turn to our kids.

"Kids, this is how I met my Baby Mommy..."